Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion - Update

Question I just got my first nft on my phone was wondering how I can move the field audio to my files because whenever I click download it just takes me to shopify delivery app storage webpage to play the audio but doesn’t seem to allow me to download the file

1 Like

There should be at the bottom of the screen a “page with arrow” symbol on the page where it’s playing

Like this, but smaller and in black

IMG_9741

1 Like

Tried that and it didn’t allow me to download but did a bit of finagling and finally figured it out thx for the help!

2 Likes

Regarding owning NFTs, as long as they are in your wallet as there has been a successful trade between you and another individual, you can still make copies of that file to listen to on other devices (your phone, iPod, etc.) while still retaining its effects, can’t you?

1 Like

once the NFT is yours - you can treat the audio file like you would with any other field. This includes making copies to listen to on as many devices as you want, and printing out several mandalas, different sizes, etc

2 Likes

But once it’s traded, all connections therein after sort of evaporate?

I’m trying to learn. I am coming off a bad incident from a night ago and am trying to get up to speed.

I read your story on The Prince NFT :) sorry you had to go through this. I hope everything is smooth to you from this moment on.

and you are correct, once traded, you’re no longer the owner of the NFT and therefore, the continuity of the connection does not become an option anymore.

However, in terms of regular use, let’s say the NFT is for a deity for example, and you have already built a connection with him. of course, the connection stays and you are left to build it stronger on your own from that point onwards.

the above is only applicable to beings NFT as well - for any others, you transfer the direct access to the new owner; making you essentially without this direct access anymore.

3 Likes

That is simple enough and easy to understand. Thank you for the explanation. I didn’t know any better and I didn’t spend time trying to understand the rules and regulations for trading as I should have. I assumed that the ritual of completion was concluded after the money and the NFT is exchanged. I’m debating about trying to get another copy of it, an authentic one, but it’s going to be another blow to me financially.

2 Likes

Since I created my account and began interacting with people on this forum, it’s definitely been like being on an MMORPG in that there are clearly countless shady individuals lurking around looking to swindle others and those who are genuine and stand out from the crowd.

4 Likes