Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion

Updated the guidelines

4 Likes

Can I offer something?

To add to the concept of NFTs, and its good money for team Sapien, so win win.

The customs re-opened, physical objects only and its 1k per item.

No mandalas or audios so theres no black market or whatever.

Im saying this because the NFT business may end one day, lets say Phantom crashes in 2 years for example.

So in this way we can get our favorite NFTs literally immortalized on a physical object.

This should only apply to nfts not everything.

So in a sense you can get your favorite nft on a physical object, immortal, forever yours. (ofc the nft part removed from the field lol).

3 Likes

And generally speaking also is there ANY way at all to get some NFTs as non nfts?

I personally on God am willing to take a bank loan of 5k just to get that shielding v3 as a non nft lol

Issues with Delivery, cancellations, charge-backs, people complaining about VAT and high cost of shipping were the reasons why the pendants are no longer offered. They would not want to go backwards in their business model. It’s a digital world.

A lot of us prefer audio because we can’t wear 50 custom necklaces a day. And $1k is prohibitive for most people on this forum.

7 Likes

This I don’t understand. It’s still available. For far less than $5k.

3 Likes

Because theres room for error. Phantom goes down, glitch can happen , many ways to get lost. This field is literally gold.

If I had 50k, I would be willing to literally give 45k for this as non nft.

I have the nft.

Its just that non nft fields are immortal, forever.

Shielding v3 as a guaranteed immortal field is a wet dream for me lol

I meant physical object as in you send a pic and Sapien imbues it remotely.

Oh absolutely. I was referring to that 1 special field that you’d want forever on you. Just 1 or 2 ofc

I am sure you are well-meaning but I think you should stop. They are not changing their business model for you. 99% of the customers here are perfectly happy with the current delivery model. Please also understand that if Dream has to imbue each object individually, that is highly inefficient for him.

4 Likes

Not saying change anything, just a side thing. A little extra.

How many people are gonna pay 1k for a field on a physical item ? Without audio or mandala ?

VERY few. As I said, this service would be for those who are literally in love with a field and want it like Golum wants the ring from lord of the rings xD

Just something I wanted to say, you never know.

1 Like

Here is another perspective:

If you die physically, then you cannot take your fielded item with you into the afterlife.

However your NFT wallet would theoretically continue to exist further and or your ownership of the NFTs would still be saved in your Subconscious Mind, meaning that the NFT fields will likely continue to work for you even in the afterlife.

4 Likes

it comes with an audio already

Also I believe Light of Mages can put NFT’s on items, and I think there’s still copies available

You wont be able to send/sell/trade the nft in your afterlife therefore youre not a valid owner.

Because human beings creating a digital platform
can guarantee everlasting function?

Phantom isnt gonna be there forever. Sapiens fields are.

Also im not saying remove the nfts or whatever, simply suggesting a little extra for few people.

Its good business for sapien also, 1K per item.

Also my point was for ONLY the nfts to be possible to be made into non nft physical object, not whatever field you want custom.

So this way its something sapien already created.

Just sayin, its a win win for everyone. And theres no black marketing or leaking or whatever cuz its gonna be just on 1 physical item that you send to sapien as a pic.

Ok I’m done following this thread. Let it go. You’ve taken over the whole thread trying to make your point over and over. They used to do customs. I personally have a couple. They stopped. For reasons. They don’t owe you or anyone an explanation. If Sammy wants to pick up your topic on the webinar he will. If he doesn’t, he won’t. We don’t need another dozen responses on this topic in this thread.

When customers push too much, sometimes our fine purveyors get upset and talk about shutting things down. Don’t push it to that point.

2 Likes

Lol I posted literally 2 suggestions and you are the one that replied with others.

I reply back.

I hope Sammy/Sapien will consider it. Its really good money for them and people will be happy and theres no black marketing whatever.

Read again what I wrote and dont reply please, my suggestion is for ONLY nfts to be made into physical objects as non nfts, not customs.

God bless

Why make them physical objects? when you can just print your nft and carry it with you your whole life (so you make them physical). You are also saying exaggerated prices. In addition, physical objects can even lead to counterfeiting.

If phantom wallet disappears, you can still use the mandala and audio of your nfts, since you have the legal rights, even sell those legal rights or give away the rights of the nfts you have.

Phantom dissapears youre no longer an owner if the nft.

So how does that work ?

The main concept of these nft is business/exchange/sale. Having the nft in your wallet proves to the merchant that you own the nft, and when you sell the nft you transfer the nft to the other person’s wallet. It is a symbolic way to transfer legal rights of the nft, but also a way that proves that you already own the nft and allows you to sell or trade the nft.

The wallet is just the tool that guarantees the legality of the nft business between people. If your wallet disappears, you would simply lose the proof that you own the legal rights to those nfts, and perhaps that will take away the possibility of selling your rights or giving them away. But you can continue using your nft, since you have the legal rights to them, you have the code / key of the nft saved in you, which are your legal rights over it.

2 Likes

buy a cold wallet(ie Ledger) and you will always be the owner

6 Likes