Official YouTube fields announcement

Hi, EmiM!

I posted the Odysee link so that those who are dependent on the Youtube channel for utilzing Sapien Medicine fields can benefit as well.

Hope you guys enjoy your continued listening.

2 Likes

For those wanting to use audios that were removed from Youtube:

https://odysee.com/@SapienMedicine:4

5 Likes

Can the audio be downloaded? I’m scared of losing them again. It’s quite traumatic tbh.

1 Like

I’m not sure if Odysee has a feature for that yet.

But this is the best thing we have given our current circumstances.

The channel is present there in it’s original state.

Is this gone, I just used it a few days back.

Used it yesterday! Gone today when I was going to go on a loopfest :weary:

A lot of the YouTube videos are gone, and no one really knows why. Guessing YouTube is making the rounds as they have been with sub creators as well. They deleted v1per and eggtopia last week two creators who have been around a long time

1 Like

Boycott YouTube

2 Likes

Some creators like Dr Virtual have announced they’re moving over to rumble

2 Likes

Oh! You’re right, I totally didn’t associate this with weight subliminals being deleted all over the place.

@JAAJ Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 2.0 has been taken down. Can you think of any readily available alternative to it so I can update the YouTube playlists?

2 Likes

I can’t believe they took all these videos down.

I haven’t listened to it in a while and made more progress than ever. So you can actually let it be for a while.

Inverted devil and tower may help. Trauma release, pure moonlight…these things will target different aspects while SLR was more general.

The revision series, resilience and way of integrity may have similar effects.

And ofc, the blockage remover, bushmen medicine, and all the energy clearings.

4 Likes

why is it deleted?

Not sure why it was deleted. It said the channel owner removed it. Its still on sapiens patreon tho, buy it if you dont already have it.

The youtube scene has been bad for almost a couple of years now. There’re great free platform alternatives that don’t restrict you, like Odysee, Rumble and Bitchute and are way better than Youtube.

1 Like

Hi, gofyuladriom!
welcome back teddy bear

2 Likes

Where can we listen them now , its seems like patreon or download version or less powerful… then the youtube once….

Are less*