Official YouTube fields announcement

Official YouTube field announcement.

We are aware of the deletion, it is affecting every user.

We understand that youtube may be the only source of fields for certain users.

However please do not create new redundant threads to ask repost questions or vent your frustrations as it clogs the forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

https://odysee.com/@SapienMedicine:4

Update:

67 Likes

You can still listen to some of them

Just press on releases

6 Likes

And we thank you for yours. :sweat_smile::pray:
Everyone’s frustrated unfortunately…
Due to these circumstances.

3 Likes

I like dramas, but i don’t like beneficial things disappear.

12 Likes

No one likes.
It is how it is.
We adapt.

5 Likes

The best solution might be to consider Patreon. A few bucks should be definitely worth it:

26 Likes

I guess some will need a VPN

8 Likes

1 Like

Damn…

They (yt) really are dirty…

VPN it is, then (for some users).

5 Likes

try this link

does it work for u philp?

works for me

1 Like

Was about to post about Patreon too. Also dont forget to make backups, I have most if not all of patreon files + all files I bought on an old laptop and pendrive.

8 Likes

I got 2 phones + one PC lol, the Apocalypse ain’t got nothing on me.

6 Likes

Yeah, me too.

Just I wouldn’t go here recommend Patreon only to download stuff and then unsign :smiley:

3 Likes

100% agree, but better safe than sorry if for one reason or another all Sapien Med works stop being available :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Youtube has been removing subliminal creators left and right. I figured that it would only be a matter of time before they got to Sapien Medicine. I am only surmising this from what’s been happening with subliminals.

8 Likes

My own channel didn’t seem to get into troubles even after years, could be bcs it’s not one of the biggest. But what I know is that they will remove monetization bcs “we just put music and pictures together, not rly creating anything new”, they are not aware of what subliminals are. But Captain adapted and created unique music, visuals, so that might be very different.

8 Likes

All sapien fields on YouTube music still there. It’s just there they are removing the videos only it seems

9 Likes

Captain takes a break and they decide to go after him

17 Likes

Actually, me too.
I’m just sad for other members who use Youtube.
And sad for the testimonials that have gone. :pleading_face:

14 Likes

Well, that’s Great news.