Official YouTube fields announcement

Used it yesterday! Gone today when I was going to go on a loopfest :weary:

A lot of the YouTube videos are gone, and no one really knows why. Guessing YouTube is making the rounds as they have been with sub creators as well. They deleted v1per and eggtopia last week two creators who have been around a long time

1 Like

Boycott YouTube

2 Likes

Some creators like Dr Virtual have announced they’re moving over to rumble

2 Likes

Oh! You’re right, I totally didn’t associate this with weight subliminals being deleted all over the place.

@JAAJ Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 2.0 has been taken down. Can you think of any readily available alternative to it so I can update the YouTube playlists?

2 Likes

I can’t believe they took all these videos down.

I haven’t listened to it in a while and made more progress than ever. So you can actually let it be for a while.

Inverted devil and tower may help. Trauma release, pure moonlight…these things will target different aspects while SLR was more general.

The revision series, resilience and way of integrity may have similar effects.

And ofc, the blockage remover, bushmen medicine, and all the energy clearings.

4 Likes

why is it deleted?

Not sure why it was deleted. It said the channel owner removed it. Its still on sapiens patreon tho, buy it if you dont already have it.

The youtube scene has been bad for almost a couple of years now. There’re great free platform alternatives that don’t restrict you, like Odysee, Rumble and Bitchute and are way better than Youtube.

1 Like

Hi, gofyuladriom!
welcome back teddy bear

2 Likes

Where can we listen them now , its seems like patreon or download version or less powerful… then the youtube once….

Are less*

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Brilliant haha

1 Like

Yes! Let’s wait until Sammy finishes his investigation and the truth will come out

Dr Virtual, some YouTube audios are placed on Gumroad, maybe this solution can also be considered in the future, and the audio files can also be saved

3 Likes

It looks like the voice in me saying to discontinue listening to the self-love stacks wasn’t ego, after all, but instinct. There are chunks taken out of all 4 phases.

I’ll wait and see what happens before I decide whether to unsubscribe from YouTube Premium and up my Patreon sub…or not. It’s just too soon to do anything rash.

I’m still having hard time downloading stem cell and scar tissue removal… Is anyone here able to send me that field? I need that for healing my frozen shoulder.

Fixed.
Thanks. I got it now :pray:

hello, do you have their official website, thank you

[image]

So it seems that Odysee has a download option.

I am not sure if the fields would work the same way as they would with Youtube premium downloads as they are still within the platform.

or downloaded format of Patreon files.

Maybe a mod can further clarify?