Ojas Refined and Defined

Knight/warrior mindset is a gem for great ethics and courage. Definitely helps with NoFap too. I haven’t been using it consistently enough lately. There’s so many gems dropping.

Edit: Lol just noticed you already said that @anon98607113

9 Likes

That Knight mindset is a gift that keeps on giving. I’m not into pmo, as a competitive teen I’ve recognized it made me feel weak both physically and mentally, and I took note of that as I became an adult.

However with the reinforcement of this field, my occasional curiosity even subsided. The primal instinct is very much there, but it’s tempered, guided and focused. Warrior mindset indeed. Love this field. :100:

16 Likes

I agree. Although this time, instead of using self control of forcing my emotions, I think I can gently let them go. To the point where this stuff doesn’t even come to my mind.

7 Likes

Don’t force them. Just divert them. Dam a crashing river and… you know what happens.

5 Likes

seththeblackmage?

I had an interesting experience with this field.
I listened it in the morning but nothing happened at all, I played it around 6 A.M.
After about 8 hour with doing nothing else really all my body felt to shrink and all my upper body skin started to get goosebumps then I relaxed and felt my throat chakra for the first time all energy was going there (don’t know why). It was like a small small ball that sucked all energy possible. And that’s all, don’t feel more energetic though.

9 Likes

Wow. Before I listened to the full thing, I played literally 10-15 seconds of it but stopped to use other audios first and already felt more Ojas after that short play.

3 Likes

i find this very interesting to read

From sex energy to spiritual energy

The sexual energy must be transmuted into spiritual energy or Ojas Sakti by the practice of Japa, prayer, meditation, study of religious books, Pranayama and Asanas. You must develop devotion and a burning desire for liberation. You must constantly meditate on the pure, immortal, sexless, bodiless, desireless Atman. Then only the sexual desire will be annihilated.

If the sexual energy is transmuted into Ojas or spiritual energy by pure thoughts, it is called sex sublimation in western psychology. Sublimation is not a matter of suppression or repression, but a positive, dynamic, conversion process. It is the process of controlling the sex energy, conserving it, then diverting it into higher channels, and finally, converting it into spiritual energy or Ojas Sakti. The material energy is changed into spiritual energy, just as heat is changed into light and electricity. Just as a chemical substance is sublimated or purified by raising the substance through heat into vapour which again is condensed into solid form, so also, the sexual energy is purified and changed into divine energy by spiritual Sadhana.

Ojas is spiritual energy that is stored up in the brain.

By entertaining sublime, soul-elevating thoughts of the Self or Atman, by meditation, Japa, worship and Pranayama, the sexual energy can be transmuted into Ojas Sakti and stored up in the brain. This stored up energy can then be utilised for divine contemplation and spiritual pursuits.

Anger and muscular energy can also be transmuted into Ojas. A man who has a great deal of Ojas in his brain can turn out immense mental work. He is very intelligent. He has lustrous eyes and a magnetic aura in his face. He can influence people by speaking a few words. A short speech of his produces a tremendous impression on the minds of the hearers. His speech is thrilling. He has an awe-inspiring personality. Sri Sankara, an Akhanda Brahmachari, worked wonders through his power of Ojas. He did Digvijaya and held controversies and heated debates in different parts of India with learned scholars through his power of Ojas. A Yogi always directs his attention to the accumulation of this divine energy by unbroken chastity.

In Yoga, it is called Oordhvaretas. An Oordhvareta Yogi is one in whom the seminal energy has flown upwards into the brain as Ojas Sakti. There is now no possibility of the semen going downwards by sexual excitement.

Source: https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/how-to-transform-the-sexual-energy-into-spiritual-energy-ojas-shakti

27 Likes

This is what the sacred plasma flower seems to be doing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah the Hermetic Principle of Mental Transmutation. Any emotion or thought can be transmuted. Alchemy.

3 Likes

I guess that it takes a whole lifetime to even start glimpsing at that subject :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s not easy, I’ll tell you that! Lol. We are literally fighting our own selves. It’s like the Bhagavadgita where Krishna has to kill all his relatives (his false sense of self). People that he knew forever and were dear to him.

4 Likes

Maybe you should start a course :slight_smile: I like your insights

1 Like

India has great knowledge, I like Kali, how she is the most loving Goddess of them all

4 Likes

Next we are waiting for “TEJAS” field. Coz actually the glowing skin, hair & Sparkling eyes all comes under “Tejas” domain & not Ojas, so try to make one TEJAS field @Captain_Nemo !!

11 Likes

I appreciate that. I gained the knowledge from Gnosticteachings.org with their 500+ lectures on every topic in spirituality from every religion also they have many scriptures that weren’t available to the public until recently. And I gained the insight by meditating on the knowledge.

4 Likes

The Divine Mother archetype is your best friend in the work. She is the work.

2 Likes

I love the definition of gnosis that they have on their front page!

No doubt about that, she always has surprises at her hands disposal

2 Likes

Everytime you eat, pronounce her seed mantra (Kreem/Krim) mentally. What it does is extract the Solar energy from the food you eat and feeds your consciousness with it.

2 Likes

Will definitely try that next time I eat something. This Ojas field has so much connection to a lot of the songs and music that is honouring Kali. They are all so beautiful like the feeling you get from this field :slight_smile:

1 Like