Ojas Refined and Defined

But yeah the hydrogen one for the gym is :fire::fire::fire: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did you try it before gym during after? How was it??

Yeah how was it? Seemed like it really had a great effect on your athletic performance.

I feel like this field is transforming me into a different person!

I am WAY more confident/comfortable in social situations, people seem drawn to me, I constantly feel cool calm and collected
It’s just incredible, and slightly addictive haha

38 Likes

Anyone experiences loss of appetite?
@anon46520955 you wrote it in the plasma protocol thread, but maybe this field is the main culprit :smiley:

Since I have been listening to this more, I don’t feel very hungry and have been eating much less! It’s a surprise because normally I’m always hungry, which is why I do so much sport :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Yes i actually said that to Maoshan yesterday that i dont feel hungry since plasma protocol AND ojas.

Lol

7 Likes

Agree! I’ve had lesser appetite and eat lesser during meals… but I eat more frequently instead :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ojas on Patreon!
:heart_eyes: :+1: :ok_hand:

12 Likes

It’s interesting you mentioned that.

I fasted the whole day and I was so hungry for dinner, but I managed only to eat less than a cup of rice. Thought I maybe should eat more, but I just wasn’t hungry. :slight_smile:

On another note, there seems to be a relationship between mucus or phlegm and imbalanced ojas. From what I’ve been reading, low levels of ojas and even poor quality ojas leads to lower immunity making one susceptible to cold and flu, etc.

11 Likes

It is slightly addictive lol I feel like I took a bit of X

I mean I have a stupid smile on my face all day long, listening to happy music and I just want to dance around, joking with colleges…
I haven’t even listened to any other fields today (in the office) other than ojas a lot and mot c + an abundance playlist in the morning.

For a long time I didn’t really “get” this field but it clicked a few days ago and now I LOVE it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Could even help with mind-muscle connection.

Patreon :partying_face: Yes

8 Likes

Yes, I am experiences that too. Now I loss weight a few kg.

5 Likes

It’s truly a blessing.

4 Likes

I agree

We are truly blessed

What this field all does it should be costed bunch
bunch of money but HE was so good towards us and gave it actually for free… unbelievable

Much Gratitude!

26 Likes

Other notable benefits-

Conversations with people have become effortless. To smile and appreciate has become a habit. A sense of inner peace. No nervousness. A stable and calm head.

I don’t know whether hunger has reduced but I do feel a sense of contentment.

Urges have reduced.

Glow.

And rest we’re yet to discover.

36 Likes

I just tried that. Definitely works better right after eating than on an empty stomach. I was so calm and blissed out, I almost couldn’t get up. Definitely didn’t have this effect to this extent before when I played it.

5 Likes

Going to experiment a little and loop this all night long. Will post result.

6 Likes

:-1:

12 Likes

Hmm
I have been fascinated with this story since I first learnt of it. I could feel it was quite something and “true” somehow, despite of the crazy claims.
There is a little info about him in the law of one book as well.
And no, it’s not the gaze of a person high in ojas… just think about his life.

On another note I have been reading about ojas as I was looking for a supporting diet and ended up with Ayurveda… I knew of it before of course but never really got into it. I was amazed, it corresponds perfectly with the elements of my birth chart (it’s very equally “heavy” in 2 elements equally and missing the other 2).

7 Likes