Ojas Refined and Defined

Don’t you worry.

I’m a trained magician, I automatically store excess information for later. I always land on my paws.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:
was talking about Rasputin…

11 Likes

OH MAN SORRY MY BAD

I think it’s the excess alcohol still in my system :frowning:

AAAAAH

5 Likes

Try the enhanced alcohol processor.

5 Likes

hehehe

7 Likes
4 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We need you sober and with a clear head for this great experiment, Sir.:smile:

4 Likes

I guess you’re right. I’ll come back later and pin a day.

2 Likes

Oh Rasputin…

So a couple years ago i took a course on something i was interested in for a while lets call it “X” a healing practice basically, the concept in my eyes was wow, i remember i found it kinda weirdish the phrases we had to say to “channel” the energy that would allow us to heal, any way i was pretty excited and soo into it. The practitioners lineage was growing rapidly, it was and still isnt exactly said what it is, just you know a healing energy so and so channeled while some awakening or some sort.

Later on i found out it was Rasputin’s energy the one being channeled lololol sooo if any one wants to feel him let me know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was like plop :exploding_head:

: i am joking about if any one wants to feel him (better clarify because some ppl here wants to try ANYTHING) :joy:

8 Likes

How do you know what the original Rasputin’s energy feels like?

Also I’d never want to meet him. He looked and sounded like a creep :joy:

2 Likes

I did loop this field for an hour or two yesterday and do feel pretty damn good. Different. Back to a higher state of being.

All night experiment is going to happen once I gain some bodyfat and nutrients in surplus. Bulkin’ with Ojas.

7 Likes

Well for sure your post will get the attention from the male enanchement crowd out there :rofl:

2 Likes

How do I join the ladies lounge?

2 Likes

Sorry, just saw this after asking haha thanks

1 Like

How many people have looped this overnight? Interested to see how it goes!

1 Like

Of course :grin: for me, in a male body, it feels like I’ve been retaining for months (which I’m not really at the moment). I think I listened 30+ times a few times. I’d say the only downside is it brings on emotional clearing with a bit more intensity, but it’s safe to spam if you feel the call in my experience. And I will from time to time, except I would loop it with the crucible now

13 Likes

I have not every night but when ive done it i wake up feeling super grounded (and i know is this because i dont wear the schumann tag to sleep) sure of my life, my decisions, my plans, ready happy for the day.

I feel super light and carefree, almost like flying through the day, with zero worries, i also notice time expands (probably consciousness expanding) or maybe its because i am in such a relax mode i dont look at my day with the rush of the things i supposed to be doing, with a sense of power to handle anything my day may bring.
I notice my mind very sharp and creative.
I feel people wanting to be glued to me and me a big empath not being bothered at all. This part i love a lot.

I get all of this too if i loop it during the day at least 5 times but the big difference with doing it at night, its that im sure it cleanses all the garbage the subconscious absorbed during the day and processes it before letting it affect us when we wake up.

You know how you even if go to bed feeling relatively okaish, next morning you wake up feeling meh? And sometimes u dont have clear why exactly then your day starts with the left foot. That is because while we sleep the subconscious goes through all things it picked up in the day before and play with all the info allowing the ego to embrace what could bother you after haha. Literally.

Looping this at night makes me believe it throws away or cleans or transmutes however you wanna call it that garbage before its misused.

18 Likes

So I looped this overnight after seeing your comment.

Woke up super-groggy. (Opposite of what lunamoon experienced, lol) Unable to even get outta bed. But after a few hours, I was back to being normal. I even forgot to use grounding but I still reverted back quickly.

As with everything, it depends on the individual and their current level on how this would work.

Edit: Tonight I’m looping crucible. Then next night both ojas and crucible together.

12 Likes

Okay, wow! Both very different experiences!
Im thinking about looping it tonight with million dollar mindset and advanced healing, I’ll see how I go :slight_smile:

1 Like