Ojas Refined and Defined

it just sounds so funnyyyyy haha

5 Likes

Ambrosia was said to taste honey like…
Maybe if one combines this and exalted state the produced nectar will become ambrosia like or something more

It’s true. I feel my saliva to become very sweet thanks to this field. I have cut off sugar completely from my diet but still all foods taste great. I’m also trying to cut back salt as much as possible. But the ojas field really enhances my taste overall. I have a honey like feeling in the mouth all day.

18 Likes

Can it cycle all night?

1 Like

Not sure if you mean something like “loop” all night when saying “cycle” (?) If yes, better not. It’s one of those fields that sit innocently on YouTube but require moderation and self-awareness about one’s limits.

I haven’t been adventurous with this one personally but know some members who have experienced depletion symptoms even several days after their loops.

10 Likes

Can it be 2 to 3 times?

4 Likes

Yes, I used 1 or 2 times daily for several months after its release. Never had any problem :)

10 Likes

Thank you for always responding in detail😊

9 Likes

You’re very welcome :)

7 Likes

As the above stated preferably not best to loop but that being said when it first released I fell asleep with it in loop all night and woke up somehow like I had reversed 10 years could’ve been aiding the cocktail of other fields I had done the night before but I’d like to think the only reason this panned out ok for me was because I was in a very sickly state to begin with when this came out and the next day it was business as usual. Whether that had to do with Ojas or not well that’s up for debate but it was the only field I had done overnight and I had been ill for about a week already.

**This is not an OK for you to go LOOP it either… just my personal account on accident **

7 Likes

? Lol

3 Likes

May I know If this field uses the body’s store of vital fluids/Semen to convert it to Ojas or it generates its own?

4 Likes

Can anyone explain what this field does exactly? Does it speed up the natural production of Ojas or it imitates the process and creates the same effect as Ojas? @mademoiselle @Dreamweaver @_OM

2 Likes

@anon46361632 While we are waiting for an answer to your question, please allow me to welcome you! 39bfc051c9de1e3a71c5210755e4edf7

9 Likes

From description

“ this automates and pre-creates the process and effects. So this means that the entire process and time is drastically cut short and enhanced.”

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @anon46361632.

I am not sure why you mentioned me :sweat_smile:. My knowledge in this field is limited, and I haven’t spent so much time digging for information. This field was added very recently to my stack. So, if you asked me how my experience has been, then that would be something I could do.

2 Likes

Food goes through six stages before it becomes Semen. It takes more than 30 days. Ojas comes there after. So at what stage does this field interfere may I know? @Maoshan_Wanderer

Sorry. I wanted to mention Mr. Manoshan wanderer, your name comes just below him. Please share your experience.

I wanted to have more energy throughout the day. Reading the reviews on the forum, I thought this field would be perfect for my objective. After using it for about two months, my energy level hasn’t improved, and what I got instead is more attractive eyes; shining, shimmering, splendid! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Before using this field, I often got compliment for my eyes, but they are even better now :100:.

I also noticed that I could easily conquer anything, as if there is less friction. The honey taste was there, too, as Akira has mentioned. I experienced this only twice so far, though.

19 Likes

Nice. If your eyes are shining know that your soul is also shining. How many times a day do you listen?

5 Likes