Old mug Youth Liquid Charger question

Does anyone remember the description for the coffee mug that was on teespring for a while last year? Youth liquid charger. I have the mug just wanted to know the description of anyone still has it, please and thank you. Here’s what it looked like can’t find the description tho.

2 Likes

Hey ! Hope my answer will still be helpful !

I bought it too but my mom fell in love with the picture ( never understood why ) so I gave it to her.
I won’t be able to tell you if it actually worked…

I don’t remember the description perfectly but it was something like this :

you can pour any liquid cold/warm/hot and the mug will infused the liquid. If you let any remaining liquid into the mug it will be energized too so don’t throw it out ( but it doesn’t matter if you do ) .
The liquid poured into the mug will be infused with energy (just like a cup of coffee or tea I think ) and there is something that makes your cells remember a certain state of youth ( meaning that it will make you more youthful or you eventually will rejuvenate to an extend ? ), something like that .
I don’t know if the more you let the liquid the more it will be energized but I still suggest you to let it rest at least 10 min before drinking so making tea would be the best option in my opinion !

Do NOT use microwave ( it can damage the field ), be gentle while cleaning it ( the picture should remain flawless so it can work perfectly) . The more damaged the picture will be the less efficient the mug will be until completely useless. ( sorry my english is so rusty I don’t even know if it’s understandable).

This one is a bit different from the other power mugs ( the old and new ones ).

4 Likes

Thank you so much for remembering the description as it’s my favorite cup and I couldn’t recall the description from it. I appreciate it.

3 Likes

you’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes