Omega Love - Psychic University

Taking care of your mental health, and maybe even seeking professional help. Actively working on your self-love, self-acceptance and self-worth. Making sure you’re not reinforcing to yourself what you don’t like in your face and body, just as a confirmation bias. Slowly and gradually try to do the opposite.

Reading books on the subject, and reading testimonials of people with the same condition can be very useful as well.

Additionally, the stuff we read all the time: sleeping well, healthy diet, exercising, meditation, etc.

Just some ideas, not limited to them of course.

23 Likes

Early days with this field but it feels special. I get a little lost in it. Feeling more connected to that flow of love from the heart… a feeling I associate with the most spiritually heightened period in my life (a few months in 2020)…

the sense of peace is tangible, beautiful. Every breath an emanation. thanks for the work, @Psychic_University

18 Likes

Wow, I don’t know what to say. This is a different feeling of self love. Previously I listened to a self love stack and they helped me a lot and I stopped them for awhile. Since this released recently, it gave me a pleasure of feeling worthy and deserving of everything.

3rd listening had memories pop up from the past where I would shun myself away from things because of my social anxiety and depression. Looking back at the memories, I smile at the memories and just embrace it with love. Even though the memories weren’t pleasant, my mind was forgiving and accepting. It wasn’t anxiety inducing but love inducing.

Starting to feel some things are possible to love? Maybe I was too harsh on myself, but that’s ok. I feel like crying but maybe I don’t want to cry, maybe I want to feel joy instead. Tears of joy I guess? I love this music though, something nostalgic about this music. Overall, I just love this field.

25 Likes

I copied and pasted the description of fields on PU’s patreon here just in case if you don’t have subscription:

Cosmic Love

This is an orchestra and alchemy of love sourced in the pisces constellation.

Great combination with every love field I posted so far.

Self-Forgiveness and Acceptance

Self-forgiveness is the act of pardoning oneself for one’s mistakes, failures, or past transgressions. It’s about accepting that you, like all humans, are fallible and capable of making errors, and then choosing to let go of self-resentment and regret associated with these mistakes.

Self-forgiveness involves understanding that holding onto guilt and self-blame can be more harmful than helpful. It doesn’t mean ignoring or dismissing the mistake, but instead acknowledging it, learning from it, and then allowing yourself to move forward.

Often, self-forgiveness also entails making amends or taking actions to rectify mistakes when possible. But fundamentally, it’s about freeing oneself from the burden of past actions and fostering a sense of inner peace, which can promote personal growth, self-acceptance, and overall mental and emotional well-being. Self-acceptance is a fundamental aspect of mental and emotional well-being. It refers to embracing oneself fully, recognizing and appreciating one’s strengths while also acknowledging and accepting one’s weaknesses and imperfections. This includes understanding that everyone, including oneself, is a work in progress and that personal flaws and past mistakes don’t define one’s worth.

Forgiveness and acceptance go hand-in-hand in fostering a healthy relationship with oneself. Self-forgiveness allows us to release the burden of guilt and regret, acknowledging our fallibility and capacity to learn and grow from our mistakes. Meanwhile, self-acceptance involves embracing who we are, in our entirety, without self-judgment or self-rejection.

When we practice self-forgiveness, we give ourselves permission to let go of the past, to make amends where we can, and to move forward with greater wisdom. It allows us to understand that we, like all humans, are not defined by our mistakes but by our capacity for growth, change, and resilience.

Similarly, self-acceptance means recognizing our worth and acknowledging our strengths and weaknesses. It helps us understand that our value isn’t dependent on perfection or the approval of others. Instead, it is an inherent part of our humanity.

Use as much as you think you might need.

Love Yourself

This field contains a series of instructions and effects to help you love yourself more, and increase this self-love cap as you use it.

It will also make consciousness changes to induce a state where self-love is more natural and organic.

And a Two of Cups archetype energy but with yourself on both sides. I found this effect very interesting and fitting very well here.

Use it as many times as you want.

15 Likes

@Psychic_University is there a discount code coming anytime soon? :stars:

3 Likes

16 July, 16% off everything.

18 Likes

Thank youuuuu :heart:

4 Likes

Play ego dissolution before omega love and you have more profound self love.

9 Likes

How I feel when I listen to omega love and speed up physical change.

30 Likes

As I listened to this for 2 hours I think I reach a realization that whenever I feel happy or start to feel my manifestation is arriving I get so scared of being happy because deep down I truly feel I don’t deserve it. This is the resistance line, and I’m starting to understanding the resistance point must be shattered in order for me to be happy.

I need to let go of being scared of being happy, I need to release the blockage with feeling grateful, I need to fully accept the loving energy. Why am I scared? Probably feeling unworthy or don’t wanna change, but this subconscious mind has to change no matter what. Enough is enough, no more hiding in your cave ego, release me from the shackles and we shall do wonders for our life.

27 Likes

I’m hoping for an ultra field in making by PU, right now I use the remove gratitude blockages and gratitude 2.0 - and an amazing space develops.

ahh man ditto story line. Emotional patterns are coming to the surface. Lets all level up :+1::pray:

7 Likes

Does anyone notice any increased speed of physical changes or any other improvement in non physical manifestation using this? Been thinking about getting this to tackle fat loss, which is pretty much the only thing fields don’t work for me at the moment.

1 Like

For sure gonna get this soon, heard a lot of great things about it. Thank you PU for another gem.

6 Likes

This sounds amazing, also I love the art on the mandala.

3 Likes

Wow this feeling is so weird. Last night I played ego dissolution + omega love and was feeling sad and tension in my chest. It was a tight feeling that wasn’t releasing but then after 2-3 listens I was burping heavily. Now this morning I played both again and I had this strong tight feeling in my chest and burped excessively once again.

I now felt nothing matter much to me, I am sort of enough as I am. I came to realize I’m such a simple dude, I don’t want anything that much and I’m ok with that. I don’t care about being a genius, getting shit done for the sake of becoming a “high valued man”, I don’t care about being muscular just so I look better than others. I just don’t care.

As I looked deeper within me, my simple idea of contentment is just to be happy, have good friends and family, have a wife I can love and have kids to raise. Funny thing is I was watching some YouTube videos about self improvement, especially regarding what it means to be a “powerful man” and found that silly, I’m already powerful and enough from within. The goals I want to accomplish will come naturally to me, this goal of “struggling” to achieve just stems from external causes. My internal causes is motivating enough for me.

Why was this so hard for me to understand that I am already enough? I don’t have to try so hard to attract love, the love is within me already. The neediness of trying to become a better person stemmed from the personal reasoning to gain external validation, now I feel I can become a better person just because I want to, for me and only me.

Verily, fair acquaintance, why should I holdeth a grudge against thee when our meeting hath been recent? Instead, let us converse and formeth a bond, setting aside the petty reasonings that are governed by our egos. In truth, I counteth thee not as an adversary, forsooth, I considereth myself devoid of foes. Let us raiseeth a toast to fostering harmony and discovering shared accord.

21 Likes

I didn’t know about that, thank you. Another great field to add. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ohhh… sorry…it"s my guess that PU might release such a field. From Omega Love + remove gratitude blockages and gratitude 2.0 = we graduate towards “Godlike Gratitude” :relaxed:

5 Likes

Honestly, I think this is my new favorite field. As I was staring at the mandala all I could do was continuously give gratitude saying things like “Thank you very much for helping heal me, I really appreciate you.”. This and forgiveness audios made a change so quickly, I haven’t been caring about what people think of me, and haven’t felt the need to respond aggressively to disrespect. Slowly but surely I am becoming whole again.

16 Likes

This for sure feels like stage 1 of growth. I feel like I was at stage 2-3 before I went through the self love and acceptance stage which as hindered my results in many areas. It feels like it doesn’t matter whether people are for me or against me, whether they like me or don’t like me, I am okay. This is something I haven’t really felt unless I was on months of semen retention, and even then, it was not as deep. It’s like insecurities are dissolving. I looked into the mirror and couldn’t stop smiling. Rather than checking for imperfections.

17 Likes

Don’t be sorry bro, that next tier field is going to be awesome. Life will be so beautiful and effortless!

4 Likes