Omega Love - Psychic University

This is a combination of previous fields and singular effects with the purpose of helping you experience, accumulate and cultivate love.

It contains:

Cosmic Love
Crystal Alchemy for the Heart Chakra
Self-Forgiveness and Acceptance
Love Yourself
A New Heart
The Lover
Love Alchemy
– Divine Love into your soul
– Heartaches and heartbreaks healing
– Vibration of Love
– Attract love and be open to receive it
– Road Opener for Love
– Remove love blockages in all levels
– Emotion Core Repair
– ‘Love hormones’ treatment and healing

The image contains a milder version of the field working passively, and an active function where you get infused with the full effect for 2 to 3 hours ( ‘Activate’ to use it).

54 Likes

do i need to hold the image for 3 hours or i can just activate from my phone?

2 Likes

Insta buy. Great time saver. This could possibly boost fields maybe? In terms of change and helping you with manifesting

6 Likes

Oh wow this sounds amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Is this a mandala only or audio also?

If looking to gain progress with these things is there a recommended number of times to concentrate on the mandala each day?

Thanks!

I see now why many have been eagerly waiting for this field, It sounds incredible.
This will be a great fields booster also I feel. I don’t get much results, if any at all from weightloss or beauty type fields and I’m almost certain it has something to do with lack of love and self love after years of trauma.
Definitely my next buy :ok_hand:t3:

13 Likes

audio and mandala

amazing field i played it twice and still feeling joy and love .

11 Likes

Mandala and audio

4 Likes

Same very powerful, life got more enjoyable in an instant

9 Likes

i want to share somthing after 1 or 2 hour of listning :

i have capricorn sun and leo moon which is extreme seriousness with extreme playfullness :rofl: :joy:
this audio makes me accept something a did as leo self … but it’s not accpted by capriocorn self
i realized its a good idea to do , and it have meaning and good purpose …
also i feel less judgmental & less harsh toward myself which come from outside then we unconsciously accept it … i feel more free as my teenage self

its very HEALING :gift_heart:

thanks @Psychic_University

16 Likes

Getting this soon, looks like an amazing addition to any love stack

9 Likes

its already a love stack :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Haha definitely true

4 Likes

Amazing field indeed…

22 Likes

@Psychic_University I’ve been waiting for this one for a long time and looks like it’s well worth it reading the description. Thank you!!

Edit - Second listen had me sobbing. Pachelbel’s Canon is one of my favorite compositions. :sob: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Ohh I didnt see this…makes sense

3 Likes

Oooh niiiice :raised_hands:t3:
Can’t wait to get this.

5 Likes

Wow. This one is crazyyyyyyy. Great job @Psychic_University!!! A field like this is hard to find… And I suspect a field that many people need most and also favors results from other fields.

1 Like

@Psychic_University since I have speed up physical change field do I still need omega love? According to your statement, you said Omega Love would be the big drill in breaking the wall of no results so would you still recommend this?

2 Likes

Yes, you can do this.

Yes, absolutely.

Once should be enough

It helps, but make sure to be tackling this by other means

It couldn’t be any other song :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh man, the ‘need’ questions are hard to answer.

Yes, but please mind your budget and make smart monetary decisions.

21 Likes