_OM's Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

When the script associated with the keyword is installed, the next step is to just say the keyword and it is activated right?

Every time I say the keyword it activates the script associated with it, right?

The keyword is said every hour? every 24 hours? how many times a day?

How long does the effect last and do the tasks (those that does not mention specific time)?

:+1::smile:

1 Like

Servitors - are an addition to our path that we have chosen… After all, this path consists not only in listening to morphic fields. Fields, like servitors, are just tools (necessary tools). But a lot depends on ourselves. This is movement forward and constant self-development, the search for knowledges and the integration of this knowledges into our lives … Servitors are helpers who complement this path.
Whether you will use them for the benefit of yourself or others is your decision and your choice …

@ryantraveling take your time. Some things you just need to get to. I speak from my own experience. I try not to force events - you need to stumble upon some information again to understand that now is the time for this information … Resistance isn’t always bad. It’s time to think it over…

Personally, I am very grateful to @_OM for the information he shared. But I also sometimes understand him - constantly chewing at obvious information - can sometimes get tired :) It’s the same when trainees come to our company who need to be given the basics from scratch. And every month new trainees come, and every time the circle needs to be started anew :)

As I once said, not everyone needs this level. For some, basic servitor abilities and simple communication based on simple tasks are enough. But some are not afraid to go forward and are willing take advantage of a higher perspective. Thanks again @_OM

15 Likes

I’m very grateful for your knowledge and I have benefitted greatly from it!! I have used the template of the script to expand and automate other tasks as well.

Yup, it’s that easy.

That’s up to you how often you need/want the energies associated with it.

It lasts as long as you want it to. If you don’t give a time limit to a task, your servitor will stop it

1. When you give them a new task to do, they’ll stop the previous request to do the next one
  2. Your body can’t handle the energies for too long
3 Likes

@_OM
I made my dragon golem servitor and did your instructions, weird circumstances led me to it :slight_smile: I’ve got a question though… they said when starting out we have to keep repeating tasks so that the dragons learn. Do we need to keep repeating this instruction in full so that the servitor learns? Or just one time is enough?

Also, if we want to add more stuff / update the instructions for the same cue word, how do we do that?

3 Likes

Well the dragons are dumber …err…not as smart as the new servitors soo…:man_shrugging:

I KID! I Joke!
Although the new servitors do already have the active skills built in…

The script is written in such a way as to only need 1 application.
Obviously, you’ll repeat the keyword whenever you want the effects of the script.

It’s written above…for “best practices” right now…
I’d say it’s better to reinstall the old script first and reinstall a new script with the new added instructions.

10 Likes

18 Likes

I was thinking of creating my Dragon golem on my ring. It’s obviously not an inch long! So, should I do this on something else?

3 Likes

Hi @Siri welcome to our awesome Forum :smiley:

Creating your dragon on a ring that you wear daily is a great idea. The “one inch” is not a rule set in stone, it was just a recommendation from Dream. Many other members have placed their dragons on items a lot smaller and still had success. Your ring may not be one inch wide but I am pretty sure the circumference of the ring will be close to an inch? unless you have really tiny fingers :wink: (Wrap a string around the finger you will be wearing the ring on, then lay it flat and measure it)

5 Likes

Thank you! I feel very welcome! :-)
The circumference is a bit lesser than an inch. But like you said, it should work fine.
Does the dragon golem come with abilities programmed in it already? For example, energy work like clearing chakras?

2 Likes

Can you communicate long-distance with a servitor?
Like, say if I’m at school and my dragon is at home, can I say/think the keyphrase and my Dragon will still receive the command?

1 Like

IMO, it is possible if you and the servitor have already created that communiation/connection irrespective of distance. Otherwise, the servitor will stay in the item that is created since that is home.
Or
You can ask the servitor to be with you day and night and follow you at all times so that it’s readily available for you (even without the item). hope this helps.

5 Likes

Why not store them in your finger or toe bones? Always carrying around those

1 Like

Yes. Captain answered this question indirectly.
The “old” servitors become part of you over time.
The new servitors are more independent energetic structures, but they are also connected to you.
All the same - their “houses” will remain a “base station”, but the connection with you will grow stronger.
That is, commands can be given remotely. The main thing here is practice.

8 Likes

I think it depends on the strength of the Servitor, but not sure.
Mine is 1000 lightyears away, and I can shift the atmosphere ambiance with my mind, like increase negative ions or lower temperature. Or manifest feeling of solid food in my mouth and taste it. Just not make it physical. Stop pain, and lots of things.

6 Likes

I created new servitors (fae and ess) about a month ago in fossilized amonites and the connection was always clear, no matter how far I was from the amonites. I never took them away from their shelf.

Although, last week, I asked them to move into more subtle homes : some sort of energy orbs/pocket dimensions/whatever that would float around me. They liked the idea, created their energy bubbles however they wanted to and moved in. I checked with them at the time, and everything was ok. I checked again today, asking how they were feeling about their new homes, and I felt deep peace and comfort :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Advantages of this : such a home is always with me, can’t be lost, probably can go wherever if need be, can be modified however the servitors want to, and I don’t have to wear any item.

Disadvantages : no physical item to help focus when communicating with the servitors, or to remind us of a forgotten servitor :sweat_smile: (one can always make a list, though :wink:).

12 Likes

are you able to revise the conditions of the contract after first initially making it? I thought of other things I wanted my servitor to help me with

1 Like

Read the thread again it is answered how but i dont remember from the top of my head

3 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

My fae servitor is on a shell ,the shell broke in half today . Is the seevotor still on there ? Is she on one half or the other one?

2 Likes

I would try to move her into a new house.
Put the pieces together before you do that.

2 Likes