On dragon golem summon

Hey guys I’m still new to this stuff I wanted bit more info on the dragon golem of mine I thought first they are male but seems many thinks it’s females so yeh I gave her a female name I’m wondering if it’s actually a she this is her home now…

Also if u can check this is my friend dragon and give details on it if possible and if he did things correctly cuz I’m not sure of him so yeh

And thanks for your efforts I’ve read bit into this and it seems pretty interesting :whale:

2 Likes

Both are just fine.

I lovee both!!

I think Dragons are for the most part genderless we are the ones with that duality choosing for them :) you give it whatever name you feel like, its fine.

And that is an awesome house to choose!! A cup and metallic!! I hope he is taking advantage of it and asking it to charge whatever he pours in it :smirk:

If your friend is on Patreon remind him to fill that cup with water and play the Infrared Plasma Drink Charger and ask the Dragon to learn that energy so he can ask him to replicate it for any other drink he puts in it but cant play the audio at the time. But let him do that several times until it finally integrates and gets familiar to that energy (im talking about the Dragon getting familiar with the audio)

And also check this post for more water releated fields etc

Healing & Improving our Life through Water Fields/Chargers

2 Likes

Thanks!! I’ve actually communicated with mine and checked if my friend summoned correctly which she answered yes and thanks for the info on the water part but he is yet to join the Patreon so yeh🐉

1 Like