One of the most underrated audio is Nullify planetary effects

Lol, nice way to put it. Yeah, I think I’ll use it first too, good idea :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I listen to this first thing in the morning every day, have been doing so for years.

7 Likes

My first 2 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Those Planets energies are not a joke lol

11 Likes

Lots of Jupiter action going on right now with the full moon.

3 Likes

Lol funny just as i started listening to Navagraha Homam came to check the forum and read this comment, immediately felt like a cold fresh shower over Me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I cant get enough of this

5 Likes

Anyone experienced sort of “bad luck” after listening to Nullify planetary effects? Every time I listened to it, something bad happens.

EDIT: nvm, that could be coincidence. Listened yesterday again and everything went well.

9 Likes

Is it necessary to listen to more than 1 loop of this? The description says one loop last 24 hours. So does 2 loops lasts 48 hours?

2 Likes

1 loop last around 24 hours.
2 loops last around 24 hours.

17 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation!

4 Likes

Hey sorry if I ask this in the wrong place, couldn’t DM you, and since it is still related to astrology, I hope it is ok if I ask here you here, since I noticed from your other comments that you know your stuff.
The question: What is your opinion on this youtuber who makes astrology related subliminals? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFQ4lHJLEiWuBNi5VhjBDw

Don’t expect an answer. That user is no longer posting on this forum.

ok thank you for letting me know

1 Like

2 Likes

What is the audio for favourable rahu in this forum/sapien YouTube channel or Spotify??

Looking eagerly for a reply @Captain_Nemo , @SammyG

Thanks in advance

I’m not the people you summoned but you’ve found this field. Does it do part of what you want? (And the other part of what you want would be done by New Sapien Shop Item - Nullify Negative Astrological Effects.)

Thank you so much for replying. I have been listening to both nullify and amplify and they both are fantastic and also the planetary series based on the planets on my chart. But my zodiac is kumbha(Aquarius) as per Vedic astrology and lord rahu plays a great role in my chart hence asking is there anything specific for northnode or rahu

2 Likes

Not specifically, no.

You can add the The Navagraha Homam to your playlist and all will be covered.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the guidance

1 Like

Where can I download negative planetary effects?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nullify-negative-20993654

1 Like