One of the most underrated audio is Nullify planetary effects

I’m a sis :) You’re welcome.

7 Likes

Never realized how much these scumbag planets affected me until I finally played this again.

Definitely feel alot lighter and more free.

8 Likes

You think Vibes of Transcendence can help with this…?

Or would soul restoration series be more suited to say fk you to these scumbag planets and other outside influences?

5 Likes

Vibes

9 Likes

Time to listen to this once a day lol

Welcome back my old friend Mercury Retrograde :partying_face:

@MonkeyOwl the days of me wearing my crystals outfit have arrived :rofl:

6 Likes

So it’s starting again🙄
#mercury retrograde -_-

2 Likes

Imagining you with your crystal bracelets and Nullify audio

Not today, Mercury Rx. Not today.

PS. @LunaMoon curious what crystals you use for this time :grin:

4 Likes

Lol yasss

Well Schumann Resonance Tag is like the cozy blanket you need to cocoon yourself these days, ill be wearing that more hours than i normally do, ill still listen to this audio as soon as waking up because it feels sooo good like an energetic shower that cleanse you and best keeps you shielded.

However ill for ever be a crystals carrier no matter what lol i always have black tourmaline or Sodalite, those are the best for that. And turquoise for better communications.

5 Likes

Ooh I will definitely get the Schumann tag next. :+1: Just waiting for the next sale hihi. I love black tourmaline and sodalite also! Time to gear up!

3 Likes

The most relevant thread I found.
So I’ve been feeling pretty good with some homogenous well being day to day. Something consistent.
However, the last two days I noticed some “residual” energy, like a thin layer of dust in my mind, an annoying impulse to reflect on useless stuff. I tried a few audios, it was still there. I thought, there is a reason in almost every stack I read, there’s nullify negative planetary effect, so I listened to it and it went away in the first minutes of the video. And the next day it started again, I relistened and poof gone. So I don’t know what or why, but there’s probably some planetary stuff going on.

Pretty good audio, it can seems superfluous but it makes a difference in your daily life and it only costs a few minutes. To all the laggards who didn’t jump on the ship, now might be the time

15 Likes

If i dont listen to this audio i feel like i didnt shower.

Powerful stuff. First one before anything else at all in my list every day :muscle:t3:

9 Likes

Lol, nice way to put it. Yeah, I think I’ll use it first too, good idea :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I listen to this first thing in the morning every day, have been doing so for years.

7 Likes

My first 2 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Those Planets energies are not a joke lol

11 Likes

Lots of Jupiter action going on right now with the full moon.

3 Likes

Lol funny just as i started listening to Navagraha Homam came to check the forum and read this comment, immediately felt like a cold fresh shower over Me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I cant get enough of this

5 Likes

Anyone experienced sort of “bad luck” after listening to Nullify planetary effects? Every time I listened to it, something bad happens.

EDIT: nvm, that could be coincidence. Listened yesterday again and everything went well.

9 Likes

Is it necessary to listen to more than 1 loop of this? The description says one loop last 24 hours. So does 2 loops lasts 48 hours?

2 Likes

1 loop last around 24 hours.
2 loops last around 24 hours.

17 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation!

4 Likes