One word ''affirmations''

Hello. I was wondering, do You guys too hear one-three words statements during sapien videos somewhat ‘‘embedded’’ in particular sounds, tho its more like the sounds are made out of repeated words somehow. I dunno if im just going crazy or developing psychic hearing or just my normal hearing got better, so I would be glad to HEAR :) your experience. Thanks

It seems like Sapien uses multiple layers of sound, and this may be a result of that, because of the sounds overlapping it sounds like someone is talking (so many sounds lol).
I noticed that the audios sound completely different when you are listening on speakers compared to headphones.

PS: Take a shot everytime someone says sound/s

2 Likes

On laptop speaker vs headphones vs my Sonos dual speakers - all three sound different to me!

I don’t think Sapien would lie to us about this. He said he doesn’t use affirmations

1 Like

Sapien doesn’t use subliminals

1 Like

I don’t, feel free to break down the audio to analyze.

15 Likes

I hear no affirmations in any of the audios. The only “audible” parts are the mantras - which, should not be no surprise because the goal of those audios are mantras lol! The better the speaker, I can hear more layers of sound. Some of the lower frequencies sound more audible on my Sonos speaker.

He states when he occasionally uses them as well. E.g. The Exorcism Rite is where a verse is sang

1 Like

Hello, Dream uncle. :alien: :grin:

I know You dont was just wondering on what Im experiencing, been using few video’s and my own subliminals for psychic developement for some time and didnt know if my mind is tricking me or just hearing words is my brain’s way od recieving conceptual info. I’m sorry if that’s sounded like accusations, just wanted to share my experience

He says he uses supraliminals on some of the vids. Which is a bit different. They aren’t affirmations or commands. More like you say some phrases to someone and based on what you say to them they will think such and such. For example: using “semantically related concepts” such as colorful, sky, rain, and clouds to make someone think of a rainbow.

2 Likes

No longer, older videos have also been updated, I started it with a mix and found that the subliminal community on youtube itself is pretty aggressive, so I quickly left it and just focused on my work.
I originally thought it would be a good way to introduce this type of work specifically for the general public.
The strange thing is sapien medicine is the oldest channel out there established in Feb 2011. Yet it is the slowest growing and at times seems to me the most attacked and I have never spoken ill of any other channel.
But back to the point, no longer any of those are added.

16 Likes

Sorry to hear about people attacking your work. I have noticed this on the rather childish Reddit Subliminals Subreddit. All of us here have full faith and gratitude for what you do.

On a side note, do you think you could use your own abilities with the Reality Programmer field to end the virus? I know you have the Gumroad virus disruption track, but that would help individuals as opposed to the wider population

1 Like

I have tried something, but… we are not really allowed or supposed to mess with free will.
using the video or downloading the audio is a choice in itself.

14 Likes

That’s how it is when your legit and innovative and ascend. People despise that you have knowledge that they lack. Yes they will attack you and slander you out of their envy and jealousy that you can do what they only dream of doing. But your much more appreciated by the few supporters you have. Their thousand supporters don’t mean much. Quality over quantity!

5 Likes

There is only one company i go for subs and only you for energy work. I made a Tesla coil attached to a soundcard on my computer and started experimenting with transmitting certain scalar wave frequencies through it. Specifically theta. Then when I found your work from the very first video i saw, you had what i waa looking for and knew you were the shit!

1 Like

Thank you for all your efforts. I am sure you are and will continue to be rewarded

1 Like

I agree, the subliminal community can sometimes be a bit… strange.
I am glad I’ve found Sapien Medicine. It’s like a quantum leap, especially because he/they actually know what they are doing.
@Captain_Nemo May I ask a question? You said you gather information about a specific topic in order to create a field. Now, your medical knowledge is pretty impressive. Where did you learn all this?

4 Likes

He’s good. You need the correct aura in my opinion for subliminals to work. Otherwise your trying to fight change by inserting thoughts into your subconscious that doesn’t match your energy field or aura in my opinion.

Now if i am not mistaken i believe this is psycho energetics that this Mastermind creates through practices then copies the scalar energy field he created somehow into an audio track. Trade secrets!

2 Likes

Maybe my phrasing was a bit misleading, I’m sorry.
I was asking where he is getting all this medical knowledge from, if it is from a book or a website etc.
I don’t think what he is doing is a trade secret, he explained it multiple times, it is just that it is very hard to do, that’s why there aren’t many people who do it.

1 Like