One word ''affirmations''

There is only one company i go for subs and only you for energy work. I made a Tesla coil attached to a soundcard on my computer and started experimenting with transmitting certain scalar wave frequencies through it. Specifically theta. Then when I found your work from the very first video i saw, you had what i waa looking for and knew you were the shit!

1 Like

Thank you for all your efforts. I am sure you are and will continue to be rewarded

1 Like

I agree, the subliminal community can sometimes be a bit… strange.
I am glad I’ve found Sapien Medicine. It’s like a quantum leap, especially because he/they actually know what they are doing.
@Captain_Nemo May I ask a question? You said you gather information about a specific topic in order to create a field. Now, your medical knowledge is pretty impressive. Where did you learn all this?

4 Likes

He’s good. You need the correct aura in my opinion for subliminals to work. Otherwise your trying to fight change by inserting thoughts into your subconscious that doesn’t match your energy field or aura in my opinion.

Now if i am not mistaken i believe this is psycho energetics that this Mastermind creates through practices then copies the scalar energy field he created somehow into an audio track. Trade secrets!

2 Likes

Maybe my phrasing was a bit misleading, I’m sorry.
I was asking where he is getting all this medical knowledge from, if it is from a book or a website etc.
I don’t think what he is doing is a trade secret, he explained it multiple times, it is just that it is very hard to do, that’s why there aren’t many people who do it.

1 Like

Actually i was wrong. I miss understood you due to my own internal bias. That’s a good question.

1 Like

Research and more research lol. :)

10 Likes

There is one thing I am really curious about, I hope you can go into a bit of detail about this.
I wondered why do you actually research all this information and put it in the fields - why don’t you just program the fields to create a certain outcome?
I’m saying this because in manifesting you only concentrate on the desired result, not the way it will be manifested. You on the other hand actually create “invisible pills” so to speak that carry information about what needs to be done.

I hope my question makes sense. No critique, I am just really curious about this topic and want to learn more

2 Likes

the details, help you get to where you want to go.
seeing just the goal, requires your subconscious to have already known the path.
Or try to fill in the missing information by making up a ‘path’.
I am sure if you intended to manifest a BMW, It would be a lot easier for someone who has a lot of contacts, wealthy friends or they are wealthy.
(this is the right information to reach the goal)
Somebody who does not have those things, will find it a lot less easier than the person above.
Of course not defining a specific path means a lot more random events can cause a good outcome.
But the video’s are meant to directly heal, by providing an exact means rather than a more roundabout approach.

15 Likes

This makes sense, thank you very much!

I’ve came to realize that these 70 page subliminal message stuff doesn’t work so well. And that a direct short subliminal script 1 page max repeated thousands of times and hours and speed up fast works great to produce an instant superficial state. Wonder if using long term like that will cause permanent change though.

2 Likes

Yes, if you prove the subliminal right by acting on it, it will.
I struggled with this for a long time until I accepted that listening to subliminals doesn’t mean I can stay lazy and do nothing. Talking about personality subliminals of course

1 Like

It is possible that Sapien Medicine really uses the subliminal technology instead of the fields they claimed only if they use spells repeating many times instead of audio affirmations in English and their sounds and music are binaural. Then, in principle, all this can be called fields or something else. Do not cling to the name of the Fields. And such audio is suitable for everyone, even who does not know English and the results with these audio will be accurate.
You ask yourself too many questions about how this is done, although this should not interest you much and the most important question is that you should ask yourself if this works for you.

1 Like

I don’t believe that to be true even though it’s posible to do. It’s not hard if your versed in acustics and audio engineering to bring out the script to audible levels and remove the masking sound. Then you could hear any subliminal. I can do it to a very basic extent. This is scalar energy. It goes back to Tesla really. And psychic energy is basically the manipulation of scalar energy. Our body understands it just like it understand drugs when we take them. Our brains understand the langues that were conciously don’t. Whether it is energy, chemical, electrical, language etc… Good points though thanks :+1:

1 Like

I did this to one subliminal to only come and find out that… The script was talking about how the subliminal producer changed my life and now i want to go tell everybody that my life has changed because of them and to buy there products blah blah blah. Also i found people going on this forum saying that there whole life is better now… And they just started listening a week or two ago. I found that odd as i noticed this urge in my self. That’s what caused me to wonder and eventually break down the subliminal. Lol. Not sure what the rest of the script was if anything but that.

1 Like

Its great that we have the technology to break apart audios and look at it.

9 Likes

Oh well this thread Has 33 replies also :joy: So I wanted to clear any doubts I may have Caused, It was my subconscious mind “translating affirmations into morphic fields” but backwards
Sorry #Capitan Nemo, I played myself :grin:

The worlds most intellectual MASTER, with your high level technology,

Please make field to surpress autoimmune attacks and disease

I mean to say at least a steroid filed as soon as possible.

Thank you.

I have read (I believe it was on Patreon) that it’s difficult for Dream to make a field to suppress an autoimmune disease without side effects. When we suppress an overactive immune system, our body becomes vulnerable to other diseases, and we don’t want that. What I think we can do for now is to reverse the overactive immune system back to normal. There is already field like Plasma Protocol and Blueprint of Life that can help us to put our body in the state of negentropy. Other than that, we can also try to remove ourselves from the lifestyle and environment that trigger the body to be overactive. There are many scientific research projects that show us how genetic is like having a gun loaded, but the trigger is still our own lifestyle and the environment around us.

5 Likes

do we need gastro filed, if we have Plasma Falunt for autoimmune disease, stomach ache, and cancer?