OneMind's Fast-Track Rejuvenation & Wealth Journal

It’s time to get serious with the beautiful tools we’ve got. Here’s my strategy.
I’ve got 4 music players arranged around my flat, playing certain environmental fields every day to imbue goodies in my living area. (The Flow fields + positive vibes, essense of faith, etc.)

In addition to that, I’ve ordered bunch of high-dose supplements.
(Collagen, Hyaluronic acid, Elastine, Q10, Biotin, MSM, Omega 3-5-6-7-9, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3 K2)

Rejuvenation Fields;

• Smart Stem Cells
  • Plasma Flaunt

are my constants, and I’m sometimes supplementing them with other temporary fields here and there. Eg; My playlist currently has Brain Regeneration, Improve Intelligence, Plasma Brain of Youth too.

Wealth Fields

• Abundance Mindset
  • Million Dollar Empire Mindset
  • Wealth Generation ++

I prioritize my physical and mental well-being, and believe that it’ll inevitably cause me to make better financial decisions and increase my wealth and the wealth of those around me.

I’m also supplementing this with daily physical exercise and meditation.
I’ll be journaling my progress here.

Last but most importantly, I’ll be focusing my mind upon giving my best to the world, during all this time, so that I stay positively polarized. This isn’t a journey to take from the world, but hopefully add to it. In everything I do.

Let’s see how well it’ll go. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Day 1

My current night stack;

• Auric and Energy Body Repair (3X)
  • Smart Stem Cells (3X)
  • Brain Regeneration
  • Permanent Brain Enhancement
  • The Plasma Brain of Youth
  • The Plasma Flaunt (3X)
  • Love, Gratitude and Appreciation
  • Gratitude for Blessings

with ~20min silence between tracks except the brain trio.
Love/gratitude fields are just great for smoothing things, IMO.

For the next ~7 days, I’m focusing on brain regeneration/improvement.
I’ll spice it with VoT, Torsion Field, Cosmo Volt, etc if/when I feel like it.

During the day, I listen to Abundance Mindset, Million Dollar Empire, and Wealth Generation ++.

Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I can totally see You getting all your goals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Great plan :boom:

I will borrow some ideas :thinking::wink:

2 Likes

I like your stack, very concise, and you have subcontracted many of your work to environmental fields it seems.

Can you share your 4 music player setup? Like what kind of speaker you use etc. Have been thinking about doing similar stuff in my home and office as well.

Day 4:
I have been feeling great!
Not sure how much of it relates to my increased nutrient/supplement intake and how much relates to the fields, but fasting has become much easier too! I just went 24h without any difficulty. I do 18/6 intermittent fasting on most days for the past 2 weeks.

I have been sticking to the playlist I shared on Day 1. In addition, in the past 2 days, I listened to my Stem Cells playlist consisting of all the old fields targeting specific areas. Then Smart Stem Cells + Plasma Flaunt.

I’ve been starting each day with Surya Namaskar and doing physical exercise throughout all day.

Thank you! Best luck to you as well.

I just got 4 of the cheapest mp3 players that have USB input. They sound fine and seem to do the job.

2 Likes

Love your stack…

1 Like

If you have Savitur (old or new), or Tejas and Ojas, or the old Gayatri fields, it feels fantastic to play when doing this…

Even Minor Blueprint of Power

1 Like

If you don’t mind, can you share the Mp3 player details? Thnx

This idea feels awesome, I would love to do this too, especially me meditation room

I just got one of the cheapest made-in-china mp3 players I found. Merchants import them under strange names, so there isn’t really a brand name I can actually give you.

• it works with 5v mini usb power input.
  • it has USB 3 input. I have the fields stored on a usb memory stick.
  • It has an analog on/off button. :)

If I were to buy a new one, I’d buy something simple like these;

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Bluetooth-Speakers-S32-Competible/dp/B07SZKCDRR/

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Wireless-Bluetooth-Powerful-Smartphone/dp/B071K3MX59/

https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Portable-Music-Player-Speaker/dp/B07R7VNZ5Z/

1 Like

Don’t forget The Financial Protector. It makes all the difference.

:100:

5 Likes

+1 for this

I’m doing some High Risk High Yield investment, and Financial Protector was extremely effective in a certain period I was supposed to lose 12% of my entire roll, ended losing just 2%

How, hmmm how can I say?

Things happening and somehow impending me to trade IE: no wifi-connection/forgetting notifications off in the phone/being asleep during trade time.

Print it and listen to the audio daily :)

4 Likes

Phew, it’s been a while since I wrote in this Journal.

Day 17
I had really strong detox symptoms for several days, so I cut down the Plasma a little although I’m still listening almost daily.

On the brighter side, I am feeling ALIVE !
I’m thinking that I probably had nutrition deficiency for years but I wasn’t aware of it!
Since I started taking supplements, my sleeping has improved, my body feels stronger, and my mind is clearer. Of course the effects of the fields are huge too!
I did a 24h soul restoration forehead + 12h soul restoration trio the other day.
Added Jing Restoration + Become Whole to my night stack, and how does that song go…?
I’m walking on sunshine… :musical_note: :smiley:

I’ll soon write more detailed logs. Tomorrow or the day after.

2 Likes

Nice man, I am on the same boat as you. Feeling too good with soul restoration and supplements. Haven’t been feeling like this for years. Took magnesium and omega 3 last days and soul restoration trio for sometime.

Keep it up :muscle:

2 Likes