Opposite effect of androstenol

“Are u in kindergarden?”

Is the best way to get someone’s number :joy: (of Age of ofcourse)

A bunch of things come to my mind:

Interesting. I’m curious what prompted you to choose to play an attraction pheromone field at work?

In addition to what @GoddessesAndGod said (and I don’t think it was entirely a joke), there are things such as “sh*t-testing” (do some research).

In addition to there, there’s their recognition that something’s changed about you. The people around us don’t like us to change. It’s unsettling to them when we do. So, there’s an incentive for them to try to put things back the way they were, which could mean diminishing any sudden, new manliness they perceive in you that they can’t explain. Or any sudden, new attraction that they’re experiencing that they don’t want (see the “sh*t-testing” above).

And this is surprising, how?

I think you’ve got some misconceptions about how pheromones work and what you’re playing with, but this sounds perfectly understandable to me.

7 Likes

@anon36920264

Yes, women do these congruency tests all the time to check if their (new) alpha-perception of you is really in alignment with your manliness.

If you revert back to non-alpha by stopping the pheromones, those women will be disappointed of you that their perception has failed them and you are just the average dude you were as before.

Women with high self esteem will test very subtly and gently.
Women with low self esteem might create a drama scene.
It is obvious that one should in geneneral avoid low self esteem people.

9 Likes

When a woman asks that, in my experience, it usually means they are checking to see if you’re old/young enough for them to date. So that’s a good sign!

3 Likes

Hello ladies ! :wave:
I hope you enjoy your reading today

13 Likes

well be the judge to see if i have misconceptions about pheromones or not, to my understanding until now, Androstenol on men are supposed to make them be seen more manly, also increases the attention the opposite (and sometimes the same sex) pays on them, i have also read that when on men, it increase sexual arousal on women, also increases their confidence, and increases chances of having sex, etc.

I didn’t play it exactly at work, I play it when i’m alone in the car on my break, or before work. I play it to be seen more manly of course, the patreon androstenol has subliminals so it increases the chances of me acting subconsciously like an ‘alpha male’.

This is where i’m making a mistake.
I work in a retail store in US, and it’s just painful, slavery wages, expectations of doing too much, and me being the new guy, they will obviously take advantage of me.
I want to be seen manly and likable so all of the mentioned above stops, and it kind of did, maybe their perception of me and that extra attention plus me standing my ground, telling them what i want and don’t want, got me in a better place, i mean… i even got a dollar raise without notice. Anyways, I knew i could’ve used Torus Weaved Respect, but i can’t spend money.

Now, @WellBeing i understand now why the women at work were saying the things they were saying, but what about “i smell like a baby” from my girlfriend means?, I’m not surprised that suddenly she loves my smell, because i know why. But what does a baby and an alpha male have in common🤨? Or do pheromones make you attractive to the opposite sex by any means necessary and depending on what they are attracted to? i’m saying this because my girlfriend likes babies and finds them cute

1 Like

No, it does not. It is a morphic field only.

This is a very negative belief and unless you stop it, it will manifest as your reality. People are subconsicously downloading your belief system when they meet you and will treat you according to your beliefs.

It means she has no clue why she likes you more now and her brain’s interpretation is to word it as “baby smell”, which means you “smell nice” and she wants to be around you more.

…and so does every healthy homo sapien.

Apologizing for nothing is definitely not “alpha” :wink:

With that behavior you are being filtered out even before the congruency tests have started…

The moment you apologize for expressing your masculinity and sexual side is the moment you will kill all attraction for a women.

Accept that you are a male and have a masculine sexual side and act like it (but in a polite healthy confident manner of course).

Society has brainwashed most men to act like genderless non-sexual bots a.k.a. “Mr. Nice Guys”, “Simps”, “Beta Bucks” etc.
Don’t be part of this.

5 Likes

I say this lightly, but you’re continuing to show me that you have misconceptions about pheromones.

And that’s all right, if you do. That’s something that you can fix with a little more education, if you so desire. There are quite a few pheromone discussion boards on the Internet where you could get that education.

So, let’s look at this a bit.

Yes, Androstenol can make men seem more manly. I’d prefer to say that it sends out a signal of your manliness. In its physical form (either natural or as a topical spray), it’s like a piece of clothing. It’s a messenger but it’s NOT you.

Just like if I throw on a leather jacket, unless I embrace the attitudes, attributes and qualities of a rock star, very few people are going to treat me like the rock star, just because I’m wearing my leather jacket. It’s the same thing with pheromones. When you educate yourself on some of those message boards, you’ll hear them talk a lot about “congruence.” To paraphrase a common saying in my country, “you gotta walk your smell, brother.”

You split hairs saying that you don’t play these exactly at work but you really are. You’re dosing yourself with this pheromone whilst you’re at work or going into work or about to go back into work. (All the same thing.) You’re doing the morphic field equivalent of spritzing yourself with an A-nol spray. Context is king. Is it helpful (or appropriate) for you to be spritzing yourself with a sexual attractant going into the workplace? What do you hope to gain by that? (Particularly when you already have a girlfriend and you seem to work with women who might not be in your dating pool.)

First off, the self-effects from physical pheromones are often short-lived, usually not long enough for any therapeutic effects. (You’re much better off using the confidence fields we have here.)

In your OP, you’re not even paying attention to your self-effects. You’re more interested in how others are responding to you. (BTW, that attention to how others are responding to you will erode your self-confidence really quickly. Have you ever noticed that truly confident people have a IDGAF attitude?)

[Edited because I see that @JAAJ has different information.]

Don’t you think it would be wise for you to ask her what she means?

8 Likes

Get conceptual realization or just learn to read between the lines.

Your problem is a communication problem.
It’s something that improved with age usually

8 Likes

I wish i could quote your sentences too,

1)The description does say it has subliminals, and i would believe it because some old morphic fields from youtube apparently do too.

2)’Consciously’ im not trying to be negative, and i agree it has to be a subconscious limiting belief cus it really isn’t the first time it has happened.

3)hmm, that could be an explanation.

4)I don’t know what “healthy” means to you but wouldn’t that be a subconscious limit too? because we are healthy we are supposed to automatically and somehow like them and love them? or you mean just human nature? you are the one that says we are past being humans and are spiritual beings though🤔

From my understanding the description says “frequencies and energies encoded with subliminal and supraliminal programming”.
Which is different from having “spoken subliminal affirmations / messages”.
The word “subliminal” alone does not mean that it is about “subliminal messages”.
If you play it very very loud, you will see that it is just a sound.

Replace it with a belief like e.g. “I am the new guy, so everyone loves me and my fresh energy.”, “Everyone loves to have a new face in the team”, “Everyone loves to have a new helping hand in the team”, “My boss loves me and appreciates me.” etc.

Healthy means do not do anything against anyone’s free will. And do not allow your animalistic instincts to do anything that is against the law.

4 Likes

I already answered your question on the comment you replied to, i said why i did it, i didn’t do it to cheat on my girlfriend and get straight up that kind of attention, i did it to be selfish and for my own good, and i was aware there was better ways.

Yes i have noticed truly confident people don’t give a fck, during my childhood and teenage years i have been a people pleaser, and i worry too much about what people might be thinking about me, it’s something i was gonna make another post about to get some advice.

And lastly, i did ask her and she said “i smell good” which is what @JAAJ said.

at first i thought and assumed it meant subliminal affirmations.

Thank you for the advice, i appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

That I can help you with!

Just highlight* the sentence (or phrase) that you’d like to quote. When you stop highlighting, the helpful forum software will give you an option to “Quote.” (It shows up as a little blue box with “QUOTE” inside it, right at the end of the part I’ve highlighted.)

When you click on that, the forum software continues to help by opening up the reply window and inserting the quoted segment (with the necessary coding so that the software knows it’s a quote).

You can compose your reply above or below the pasted quote. (Just make sure that you put a line [Return] between the quote and anything you’re writing.)

If you want to quote multiple parts of a reply (like I did above), then you can quote one segment and write your reply. Make sure your cursor is where you want the next quote to be in your reply and repeat the steps above. The ever-helpful software will insert the new quote right where you left your cursor last.

Easy peasy once you get the hang of it.

*How you highlight will depend on your device’s capabilities. For example, it’s a simple matter to use a mouse on my PC and it’s a little fiddly to use my finger on my cell phone. But they both work.

2 Likes

thank you my friend ;)

2 Likes

You got it!

3 Likes

ye lol, it’s soon to be next on my wishlist.

Also, you’re young be careful who you listen to.

As soon as it becomes about women, guys come up with stories about who they are and what they know.

It’s hard to have good advices. Since they don’t have any personality, they’ll tell you “do this, don’t do that” to look confident, but they are not and it’s not a confident behavior.

Be yourself with your own flaws.
Guys try to convince themselves and if whatever poor girls they managed to trick knew what was in their heads, they’d be single again. Because 9/10 times it’s either superficial or straight demeaning to the opposite sex.

7 Likes

my brother in law😹

when i was a little kid i didn’t even take my own dad’s advice lol, i only took into consideration what would actually benefit me.

thanks for the reminder though, i will always keep it in mind.

1 Like

i was going to comment on that too but now that i came back it was already deleted :relieved:

this thread has genuine advice and it works, thank you JAAJ and everyone here for your time

5 Likes