Optimistic Like a Triple Sagittarius - Psychic University

For someone with Sun, Moon, and Ascendant all in Sagittarius, optimism isn’t just a fleeting emotion; it’s a fundamental part of their being. This unwavering positivity stems from the expansive and visionary nature of Sagittarius energy, always looking forward with hope and anticipation.

With the Sun in Sagittarius, the core essence of the individual is deeply intertwined with a spirited enthusiasm for what lies ahead. Their self-esteem is often buoyed by their ability to see the silver lining even in challenging situations. This intrinsic drive to remain hopeful ensures that they rarely remain down for long. Instead of dwelling on setbacks, they are likely envisioning new possibilities, firmly believing that better days are just around the corner.

A Sagittarius Ascendant shapes the manner in which this person interacts with the world around them. They exude a contagious optimism, often inspiring those they meet with their bright outlook and confident demeanor. This isn’t a mere facade; it truly mirrors their inner perspective. Their radiant positivity stems from a belief that life is an adventure filled with endless opportunities. They’re not ones to shy away from risks, often venturing into the unknown with a grin, trusting that things will work out in the end.

The Moon in Sagittarius adds depth to this optimistic worldview. Their emotional well-being is closely tied to their adventurous spirit and faith in the future. Even in moments of doubt, their innate optimism serves as an anchor, reminding them of the potential joys and adventures awaiting them.

In this product, I offer only the dimensions of the refined optimistic essence of this sign with a healthy and steady integration.

The base template for the optimism is a theoretical individual with Sun, Moon and Ascendant in Sagittarius (others in this series also use their respective templates as a basis). The dimensions and the energy itself are refined to offer a higher-quality field.

Your subconscious will oversee the adjustments, integrating the optimistic traits in a way that inspires but doesn’t lead to overconfidence. Moreover, recognition of your innate ability to uplift and inspire others with your positive outlook will be enhanced.

You may experience a persistent surge in your capacity to envision a brighter future and to motivate those around you.

Notice how better you will feel after using it.

Use it up to 3 times because it contains brain wiring components.

This doesn’t alter your astrological energies. Permanent effects.

Pay with Paypal

If you buy it on Patreon and pay extra fees, you can get a discount coupon for any of my products (on Gumroad).

The discount will be the same amount you paid in extra fees on Patreon.

Tax refund link

15 Likes

@Psychic_University So I think we only have three more signs left in this series… out of curiosity what do you envision the Triple Capricorn/Aquarius/Pisces fields being?

4 Likes

Responsibility
Genius in an Innovative way
Unconditional Love

16 Likes

Fascinating, thank you. Looking forward to it

4 Likes

after try it for 1 hour then i start feeling i am back to my optimistic path and my higher self notice this , i was crying and pray please god give me friends to help me in life and have fun with , like i was the opposite of optimistic i was not able to ask…

i paid for this but thank you PU … i just need hope in this part of life i need it more than money
leaving my well paid job prove to me i just need luck & light feelings ! staying was bad but leaving also not safe , i hoped i left earlier in much better mental state …

in my job all people was so depressed & have self-hate that effected me … i didn’t find the love and support i need … to do not-easy Job also corona and some abuse i had in this job made me so depresed .

LOVVVEEE YOU @Psychic_University

And it came to my mind , What if you do most materially spoiled Nakshatra ?
Most creative Nakshatra?

4 Likes

I wish you good luck in finding something that makes you feel fulfilled and happy.

What exactly do you mean by this?

Shatabhisha. It’s an Aquarius nakshatra, not surprisingly.

Da Vinci and Michelangelo had their Moon on it.

3 Likes

I read rohini nakshatra is the most spoiled Nakshatra.

And I meant to attract this quality to being cared for …

You don’t have to take it as request just an idea if you

see it suited your products line :white_heart:.

Yes it the most creative,
Also I found swati & purva phalguni , purva ashadha , in the group of most creative Nakshatra .

1 Like

This one might be among my favorite out of all of Psychic University’s astrological fields.

I guess it depends a bit on what you’re looking for, but I think this and Triple Scorpio are in the “must buy” category

6 Likes