Opus Manhattan

Maybe a tag will help

5 Likes

Yes

It will not cover your symptoms, it will just repair the nerves.

7 Likes

Won’t repairing the nerves fix those issues?

1 Like

Yes, that’s the idea

7 Likes

Just got confused with this statement that’s all

2 Likes

It would repair the damaged nervous tissue and remove eventual overgrowth that might be cause by PTSD. It also would make CBT much easier. What’s the other conditions ?

Will it go and cut nerves that are mis-wired ? No.
But it will allow for a re-routing.

It will also not cover the more subtle, energetic damage.

13 Likes

would a such de-wiring field possible in the future?

1 Like

looks awesome thank you dream and doc!!

where would one place this in a stack with brain key and ss ?

It’s already been made in the PTSD field and this opus will help you do this.

If you stop using a circuit it atrophies and dies on its own, hence why the memory, synapses strengthening etc are so crucial just to keep the good ones alive.

The way is to create new wiring to bypass the old and even the old will die out.

I recommend that you read the PTSD field description to find out more about how it works :slight_smile:

13 Likes

With them, before, after, in the middle, as long as it’s before the wiring fields :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Wouldn’t this mean that the wiring from brain fields isn’t permanent? Under this logic, if you were to create new wiring but stopped using the brain wiring field, eventually the new circuitry will be lost unless you keep using those circuits constantly (aka use it or lose it)

@lol

1. It’s a relatively slow process, that’s why addictions and PTSD doesn’t just go away, which is why there is a PTSD field to enhance that atrophying process.

2. You are actually using those circuits every day as they become a normal subconscious feature of your perceptions which means it’s stimulated everyday, which negates the atrophying forces. (That’s how they are designed :smirk: )

Even if you needed anything else, which you don’t.

1. Every time you use Brain Key or Synapses you stop that atrophy.
14 Likes

Nice
:ok_hand:

It’s strange though lol

The Alzehimer’s researchers created a drug so powerful (Dihexa) at least 7 and up to 8 orders of magnitude more potent than the most potent naturally available Neutrophic factor which can fix the Alzheimer but gives autism overgrowth, making it kinda useless for them…

That’s the vibe I get for them

Luckily Dream can fix the autism and even increase the number of receptors for it making it even more potent, free of side effects.

23 Likes

That’s why it would be useless lol

1 Like

That’s a heavy statement lol, both are quite detrimental in there own ways

2 Likes

We’re not just talking overgrowth, to fix Alzheimer, we’re talking serious autism.

Anyway, since it’s not something from the devil, you’ll never have to find out

7 Likes

From the initial loops, it also seems to help me relax @Dr_Manhattan

coming from somebody with a fucked F/F response

12 Likes

Insta-buy :smiley:

Thank you very much!

5 Likes

This aged biohacker (experimented on himself as he literally has age related cognitive issues, probably signs of Alzheimer) reported really bad sides https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i7nCuaNYPOg&pp=ygUUbW9sZSByYXQgYXJteSBkaWhleGE%3D (but maybe my memory isn’t correct as I watched it a time ago and he actually got problems with GDF-11?)

3 Likes