Opus Manhattan

Interesting, I play this when playing other brain fields (MM, MMM, Cyber Brain) on other device, and I don’t feel anything like I used to.

1 Like

After pondering about this, APB and Brain Game. I’ve ended taking this.

Next month hopefully I’ll get APB

1 Like

The field will be here waiting for you my friend.

Save your hard earned cash until the time allows.

Sincerely,
Not Jinn

5 Likes

Ahhh ok, thank you. That one is on my list :relaxed: :pray:

1 Like

The contents of this field were superbly researched and vetted.

From the field techology to the meticuluously designed boosting and healing qualities, it’s simply the most optimizing and electrifying brain field we’ve ever seen.

The subtlety of sensations, healing of the nervous system, and the mass expansion of new synaptic connections is just unmatched.

Think of this field as the brainiac’s malleable ego variant.

This changes everything. Perfect for a send off.

30 Likes

Very restorative and growth is easily seen.

Conceptual conglomerate grew at a pace that is at least 4x more fast than it had previously, even after HUNDREDS of hours of looping prior.

You’re not gonna find anything like this one.

20 Likes

Indeed it does. That “transformation trinity” is something else .

6 Likes

Ahh… the end is here. Thanks for all the effort and for leading some phenomenal projects! The brain series has been great. Can’t wait to add this one to the list.

15 Likes

Yes, I feel fresh, like I slept in a healing pod. My mind is clear.

I also notice that older fields hit different, more sophisticated.

21 Likes

Am I wrong if I also consider this as a kind of integration of brain fields?

This feels like a Combo of The Brain Key + Snapping Synapses + Plasma Brain! Syncing this with White Matter is going to Go Heights!

8 Likes

DAMN that technology is elite lol.

Nobody improves as fast as dream.

12 Likes

Yes, that’s how boosters work :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Please dear Manhattan in the past i got a traumatic brain injury and give me dystonia and muscle rigidity. Can this help that condition?

1 Like

So if I get this I wont need to play synapses+ bk?

@Seb96
I have said before in this thread, this does not replace brain key nor snapping synapses.

Now, you are not obligated to get any booster and they can each be used independently.

All other things being equal, all 3 boosters together is better

11 Likes

I use the Brain Key as the “Engine Start” of my brain session, alone for 30 minutes, then I start playing this, with my wiring fields, or this with some activities I work on.

I find it is convenient to use the Brain Key aswell if you own it, each and everyones are different with different composites energetically simulated.

2 Likes

I thought Opus Manhattan wasn’t supposed to be used while using wiring fields.

I think he always said before and during.

During is most impactful in my time with the field so far. But I do a 30 min setup before as well.

4 Likes

would this one help with processing subliminals or nft’s like the blueprint of artistry for example?