OTT subliminales

Hello,

I would like to share my concern and confusion about some strange subliminals such as ‘Shifting to Hogwarts’.

Why are people commenting on it?!

I mean why even? I don’t think I even need to elaborate.

How on Earth do such videos get hundreds of comments??!!

1 Like

Add it here :slight_smile:

Most Ridiculous Sublimimals/Audios you’ve ever found

3 Likes

You and us all buddy

Too much time on their hands :man_shrugging:

Same as above :joy:

I was just about to link this lol

3 Likes

Why not? There are people (including quite a few commenters here I believe) that believe in significantly altering their reality, creating their own realities, creating their own dimensions, shifting to their own and/or pre-existing dimensions, shifting to higher or lower realities, shifting to realities of your choice, etc etc.

As such, why is it so out there for someone to want to “shit to Hogwarts” if that is their idea of a dream universe?

Of course, one might reasonably assert that the process is more involved than listening to a subliminal on repeat, but that might be debatable and depend on the how gifted one is.

3 Likes

It also says: “most powerful subliminal ever”! :scream:

5 Likes

I think it works. A fat bearded hobo just busted down my door and said I was a wizard

6 Likes

I should create a spoof channel with purposely bad marketing

“Least powerful subliminal ever!”
“Guaranteed to NOT work”

I bet i would get tons of views too!.. human nature :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

JFC! Well that decides it!
Make sure you ask for a gryffon…NOT the ring…the ring is TRAP!

4 Likes

Clearly this is not your run of the mill subliminal though as they include 6 hz theta beats.

I am afraid to click on it, lest I do get transported to a low resolution, poorly photoshopped version of Hogwarts.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I know that the mind is powerful and can do incredible things but going as far as shifting realities to Hogwarts or the things you mention are going too far.
You aren’t ever going to shift to a dimension in world made up in a book written by a human and leave your existence here behind.

It’s good to believe in the power of your mind and yes there many incredible things BUT respecting these wonderful things also means not going so far because that is slightly demented.

You’re speaking to someone who has astral travelled and seen UFOs so it’s not me being closed minded.

It is me being Boggle minded! Lol

2 Likes

If it works please cast a spell from Hogwarts to get Magicwitch over there and make sure I get a place in Gryffindor :joy:

5 Likes

I’m guessing this is your first time on planet earth.

3 Likes

Ahaaa Hogwarts :heartpulse::heartpulse:

This reminds me of a silly synchronicity which I believed to be a message.
So Harry Potter has a character called Sirius and one day I had a dream with this character in it, and I just remember hearing/saying “Sirius” a lot. And the following day when I looked at the forum the sirius energy infusion field was announced (the topic opened for it :slight_smile: ). I took it as a q to use it :D

4 Likes

Yes it is. I am guessing you read my other posts about being a starseed with memories of living on another planet.

2 Likes