Most Ridiculous Sublimimals/Audios you've ever found

This is a kind of a game/shitpost thread.

Basically, you post subliminals that you’ve found on YouTube with the most ridiculous titles or with the silliest purposes.

I’ll start:

8 Likes

Get depression subliminal

15 Likes

The funny part is, when you realize the universe basically thought this to manifest itself. …
“What’s depression feel like?”

12 Likes

The fact that this has over 15K views and 350+ likes makes me question people. Really? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Retractable wolf ears and tail subliminal.

8 Likes

I don’t even know what to say about this channel lol he wants to be an evil sonic

9 Likes

Ridiculousness is subjective haha!

Chakra/Meridian/Nadi/Dantien removal/unification/(add other related words here) would be my nomination in this category.

12 Likes

I’ve read about removing chakras on other threads / sites. What is that all about? Can one really do that? And why would you?

3 Likes

12 Likes

If someone said they can expand my lungs and liver and unify them, would I go for it? I personally would not (because I don’t see the point as each organ has its utility and harmony is not achieved by merging them all into one lump of flesh, but rather by their synchronous functioning), but clearly, others do! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Well at least you’d know within 3 days if it’s worked or not. :wink: :rofl:

9 Likes

Haha, I would love for Morgan Freeman to try this Ariana Grande subliminal for 3-days and see what happens :laughing:

11 Likes
4 Likes

Here’s another one… :roll_eyes: How about we start by trying to become functioning human beings first?

Become Half Demon - over 77K views, over 1.1K likes. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

I’m gonna become the next Pirat King!!!

how do you guys find these!!? :sweat_smile:

YouTube is like google my friend

4 Likes

That’s some powerful searching skills! Really creative.

2 Likes

haha

Yeah I agree it’s this.
I think one of the channels wrote the creation was overseen by XYZ archangel or whatever… yeah sure.

I never really listened to subs because sapien was the first channel I clicked on :slight_smile:
But the first day I checked out a couple of others and I was surprised.by how useless I thought they were… like look like XYZ celebrity - Ariana Grande is at least well known, but these were some teen stars I had never seen before - clearly a young teenage thing.
In general the subliminal community seems very young.

I think overall it is a good thing and everybody starts somewhere. I was reading Wicca books when I was 13 because that was IN at the time lol
Then is progresses to some other things of course.

At least all these kids start learning about the mind at this age, who s to tell where they end up in 10 years - and then they will still be only 23-26.

5 Likes

The Virgin

VS The Chad

9 Likes