Most Ridiculous Sublimimals/Audios you've ever found

Like who?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The most worst and Demonic subliminal channel and people are using his subs to become powerful.

5 Likes

I think you’re confusing goals you personally don’t approve of with those that are ridiculous (silly, make no sense, likely impossible to attain).

If you check out his documentation you can see he actually has done a ton of research into a wide variety of astrological and other divinatory systems. Would suggest checking the notes on one of his other videos though, as that one you linked is rather one dimensional.

This is like consciousness field which some people requested. Whats wrong with this?

2 Likes

Im already God. :tipping_hand_man:

8 Likes

This seem cool. Will try this out. Thx

2 Likes

some are just creative as shit

13 Likes

Wow, craziness! Thankfully the video does not come with an elaborate description (the only time I appreciate lack of details) …

8 Likes

He had a lot of other wacky ones but I think he took em down

4 Likes

11 Likes

“okay so please don’t come at me for making a kidnapper sub, I’m just making other peoples requests and they have their own reason for why they want to get kidnapped, maybe they’re getting abused or more, if it makes them happy, then it’s okay”

7 Likes

I once found like a really fucked up sub channel, not sure if i can find it again. But basically there’s a whole dark underbelly of the subliminal community know as “underground subliminals”, and the creators make subs to allow you manifest all kinds of dark/harmful shit.

4 Likes

There was one sub prodding users to commit suicide. Got removed after many people flagged it and the channel died. No saying if the creator came back in a different form.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUUWDPWYLhJUwegYO0yilBw

Oh okay good it was taken down. But you can read about the shit they did here:

1 Like

I leaved subliminal community long time ago and it was best decision ever. Especialy after i saw this thread lol. Most of makers don’t even know what they are doing or how subconcious works. They don’t have a clue how hypnosis work or basicaly anything of that nature.
@MUSICMUSICMUSIC could teach them some stuff :grinning:

7 Likes

Report him for what exactly?

It is not as if he is hiding the purpose of his subliminals. I would find that highly objectionable. I am not sure why I should find people making (likely) bad life choices to be objectionable.

If someone wants to induce some of these states they could go down to the store and get bloated on cookies and beer. Shall I report the grocery store too?

As someone said above, ridiculous is subjective, most people find concepts about soul, chakras, energy system and etc. ridiculous, but just because you think an audio is a little bit beyond what may be possible like ears and tail means it is ridiculous? Would you like people to call you crazy schizophrenic and so on for believing that? Probably not, but do you go there and do it with others? Of course, some are wrong, like depression and so on, inducing people to develop diseases is ridiculous, but in the case of ears, just because you don’t agree with the person’s opinion is ridiculous? I am sincerely disappointed with the direction this topic took, I thought people would be more aware here.

1 Like

So you seem to be arguing that he is more honest and upfront than grocery stores, liquor stores, etc that sell substances that have deleterious effects on the mind and body (and in fact many go hand in hand, e.g. foods that lead to weight gain and diabetes can lead to depression).

In fact, most grocery stores sell tobacco which by law in many countries must be covered in large warnings: “This product causes cancer.” Not a purpose, per se, but a known highly likely side effect.

That is your philosophy, not necessarily a universal policy, unless you can argue why we have some sort of obligation, and why others are not entitled to make choices in their own lives.

Also, there is a difference between having a heart to heart with the friend and trying to convince him of making a change, and forcefully hospitalizing or arresting him.

Well let me put this into a perspective:

In real life, this is the equivalent of a person at a stand selling razors and shouting “Step right up and get some razors, just so you can slit your wrists!”

If you saw that would you be ok with it?