Most Ridiculous Sublimimals/Audios you've ever found

Sure, why not?

Well ok then, your entitled to your opinion. But I find it a bit nihilistic lol

1 Like

Ewww

1 Like

Lol Glass Skin is not so bad. My GF is obsessed with Korean Skincare (as a result lol I have picked up bits and pieces and got good skin as well) - but this is a thing popularized by Koreans and not literally skin made of glass :angel:

9 Likes

Oh, i had in mind more something like this:

for a second there i was questioning frequency wizard’s sanity lmao

3 Likes
  • immune to poison, gunshots, and stab wounds
  • appetite control
  • feel no pain
  • and more!

(that’s literally in the description)

3 Likes

Maybe it’s a subliminal that your rpg character in a game is supposed to listen to?? :man_shrugging: :rofl:

5 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes

I would love if Dream came up with an automated K-beauty routine audio! Could pay a large sum for it…:grinning:

7 Likes

This thread is all I was looking for since months, without ever finding… Now with the wing one, I’m definitively sold. Thank you guys :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Indeed, the double cleanse routine, etc. is too much time consuming Pia ;))

4 Likes
8 Likes

Ah, finally @Atreides! I was eagerly waiting for you in this thread.

3 Likes

Oh ho, another K-beauty fan? Believe me, that routine my GF does is SO long, there are so many steps haha! And products she cannot even read ingredients! There is some lady named Gotchyamista, she is held as a goddess in our house (and she keeps selling more and more stuff on youtube which my better half HAS to buy :sleepy:) Snail, fish, bee venom - all kinda weird stuff…

4 Likes

Well, luckily I never used this sub or else I may have never shown up : )

1 Like

TIL bees make venom.

1 Like

Haha! Well, I’m half and half up in the swamp, I have to admit. Not so exotic ingredients as your GF use, but certainly doing some of this layering and combining different cleansers!

2 Likes

I uhh… I’ve used this one before haha

Don’t ask me for results either lol

(Don’t touch subs any more)

4 Likes

lmao :rofl: I’m not judging at all, its just not my sort of thing lol.
Subliminals have a warm place in my heart and I still use em regularly. I think they are good tool too have but that’s just me too

1 Like