Ouroboros NFT (Community NFT)

Ouroboros NFT

Main Goal: Total Rebirth, Free of all limits and Being the Highest Self/Supreme Self

Step 1. You need the complete clearing of everything that is not the Supreme Self.

-Complete clearing, cleansing, removing everything that is unnecessary, opening up and clearing up space enough to be the supreme self that has always been there.

Step 2. You need the constant pull to the supreme self and the Beingness of it.

Step 3. Inquiry, the exploration and knowledge of the state itself and what it encompasses

(Supreme Self is the Self that is above all others including Higher Self :)) )

This project is inspired by the new Captain’s fields and the symbolism of the Ouroboros.

The main goal of this project is your complete Rebirth. Having freed yourself from absolutely all limits, you will become who you really have been all the time – your Higher Self, your real Essence.

With this NFT, your Old Self will die, but like a Phoenix from the ashes, you will rise again.

A bit little bit about Ouroboros:

Ouroboros — a snake curled up in a ring, biting itself by the tail. It is one of the oldest symbols known to mankind, the exact origin of which — the historical period and a specific culture — cannot be established.

Despite the fact that the symbol has many different meanings, the most common interpretation describes it as a representation of eternity and infinity, especially the cyclic nature of life: alternation of creation and destruction, life and death, constant rebirth and dying. The symbol of the ouroboros has a rich history of use in religion, magic, alchemy, mythology and psychology. One of its analogues is the swastika — both of these ancient symbols mean the movement of the cosmos.

Ouroboros has become the symbol of our project because it is the manifestation of Divine Balance, as Yin and Yang. In this project, Ouroboros represents The Death and The Rebirth, The Highest Self (what you will become) eating and taking the place of The Lower Self (where you are at the moment)

(The Supreme Self = Self that is above all others, including the Higher Self)

Ouroboros Servitor NFT

Field 1: The Eternal Snake of Infinity

-Using the wider collective conscious and unconscious ideas, concepts, and archetypes of all the reputed effects of Ouroboros as a base. Concept is expanded so that Ouroboros is an eternal being directly connected to The Supreme Self/God/Spirit itself eating away at everything that is not the Supreme Self/God/Spirit to more and more reveal it’s perfection and infinity. It has absolute knowledge and capabilities of destruction(Cleansing/Clearing/Releasing), integration, creation and Divine Laws/Truths.

-A shared node servitor being with limitless potential that is connected to the future version of itself, that has already reached limitless knowledge and abilities.

-It can work on all levels and dimensions, from the physical, emotional, mental, energetic and spiritual

-energy/morphic analogy of technological singularity, meaning the growth of his intelligence and advancement is exponential, thus the growth and gains are greater each and every second and as he becomes even more intelligent, powerful, advanced and wiser, he finds even more profound ways to increase its power, intelligence and gets wiser and more advanced (Endless self-improvement path)

Command: “Ouroboros Connect to my consciousness”- Ouroboros attaches itself to your consciousness and carries out all it’s functions to the best of it’s abilities at every moment. Able to communicate and carry out all it’s orders just from intention and inner thought even without the mandala.

• Subfield 1: Total Clearing, Releasing and Protection

At all times Ouroboros monitors and does multidimensional cleansing of your entire being (consciousness, subconscious, unconscious, energy bodies, subtle bodies, elements, karma, identities etc.) from everything obscuring your Beingness of the Supreme Self: negativity; all kinds of blockages and limits; everything that can hinder and slow down your development; entities, curses, parasites and things like that; negative changes received due to other people, etc. all are devoured by Ouroboros. Ouroboros also protects you from accumulating new baggage and any re-identification that would distort your Complete Beingness of the Supreme Self.

Command: “Activate Absolute Revision” - activates an intense and focused session of cleansing, clearing and releasing everything that is not the Supreme Self using all it’s power, wisdom, and knowledge.

• Subfield 2: Absolute Revision

An absolute revision of your entire past and present, using the concepts of new fields and the negentropic bindu (or blueprint of life, golden ratio, whatever captain thinks fits best). Physical, Mental, Emotional, consciousness, energetic etc. change of your attitude, vision and feelings of the past and in a way is most in line with the being of the Supreme/Highest Self. With other additions from the Captain :))

Command: “Absolute Revision” - Along with the other functions, after the clearing of everything that is not, a foundation for the beingness of the Supreme Self is constructed

Why the Bindu?

(“There is a stage of Yoga Meditation in which all experiences collapse, so to speak, into a point from which all experiences arose in the first place. The Bindu is near the end of the subtlest aspect of mind itself, after which one travels beyond or transcends the mind and its contents. It is near the end of time, space, and causation, and is the doorway to the Absolute.”)

• Subfield 3: Absolute Surrender and Acceptance:

You are brought to state of absolute surrender and acceptance. Surrender is the going from the particle to the wave. You become a field of possibilities, allowing for complete release with ease and becoming without resistance. Surrendering everything completely and absolutely so that you let go of the ego self/mind and open yourself up and accepting the Supreme Self completely.

This is weaved into the Command: “Absolute revision” as well.

• Field 2: Beingness of the Supreme Self

• Complete integrates the Supreme/Highest Self within us on all levels and it is made into our new baseline. The field constantly pulls us to be, focus on and stay in the state of Beingness of the Supreme/Highest Self at all times. We transcend the ego completely. We completely surrender everything and accept the Supreme Self completely. All subfields under this field are constantly installed within us until completion. (Whatever else Captain thinks would be beneficial to add as well)

• Subfield 1: Omnipotence

• Absolute having of spiritual power. Surrendering completely to the Supreme Self/Spirit and having Spirit do all things. Ouroboros automates this process for you and trains you so that you will be able to do the same without it’s help. Anything is possible with just a command.

• Subfield 2: Omnipresence

• Know, feel and see on the deepest level that every person, animal, thing, atom is you. This understanding and perspective is installed into you on the deepest levels.

• Subfield 3: Omniscience

• Direct connection to know all things. Our ego and mind are completely silenced and the words of divine truth and wisdom are heard clearly. We have the ability to know anything we wish.

• Command: “Activate I”

• -This brings the user into the peak state. The Supreme Self that wields absolute spiritual power (omnipotence), absolute knowing you are in everything and everything is you (omnipresence), and absolute knowing of all things. (This can be used for commanding changes in the world, finding knowledge, as well as a method of integration.) The more we stay in this state the faster these qualities are installed within us permanently.

• Field 3: Inquiry - Divine Exploration and Knowledge of All Things

• Being connected directly to the Absolute Self/God/Spirit, Ouroboros knows all things and has divine wisdom. Ouroboros teaches all dimension of thinking and all the states of Self and what they can do. Ouroboros also is able to automate inquiry within us and install the end experiences and benefits into us on all levels while also integrating it making it our baseline. Anything we seek to know, seek to be or have is ours.

• Think of it as a ridiculously intelligent clone of yourself that does everything and you reap only the benefits without doing anything on your part other than just telling it what to do.

• He will automate the process of inquiry in whatever area we want using all of its capabilities for maximum development. When not being asked to train something specific, he will scan us for what is important for us to inquire about and go through the process for us. This can lead to new abilities, states, healings etc. He can do this in the background while also carrying out other tasks such as activate absolute revision or activate decree.

• Command: Inquiry activate, “ex. what is stopping me from having my perfect body”

• -Automated inquiry and releasing function. It automates the asking of the questions and releases on everything that comes up for the owner until completion and gives the direct experience and benefits of the end result of the inquiry.

• Lester Levenson (Can use his knowledge and experience as a base or who/whatever is deemed best by Captain)

• Subfield 1: Parallel Processing

• -Ouroboros has the ability to carry out 10 different Inquiries at once while keeping other programs running in the background without fail. Once an inquiry is done, you can check by repeating the inquiry. If done, you will get a peak wave of feeling and energy as confirmation.

• Subfield 2: Expansion

• -All knowledge of divine laws, truths and abilities gained from inquiry and being of the Supreme Self/What it encompasses are directly downloaded within us and brought up to our conscious awareness and understanding. We are also guided to stay on the path of God/Spirit. With power comes great responsibility and such understanding is ingrained into the very depths of our being. We are able to fully enjoy our new found abilities and insights but never abuse it. Constantly maintaining or growing to embody and understand more of God in its entirety.

• Subfield 3: Absolute Awareness

• -Our awareness is brought to it’s absolute peak and continually refined and grown/trained by Ouroboros.

Note to the fields above, there has been adjusment made by captain to make this work.
This NFT is more to represent a Guide on this Path of Enlightement, which will guide us to achieve that what is said above.
Made to fit for the supreme human experience we all have ladys and gentleman.

Thanks to @inf1nity, @Copycat and of course @Captain_Nemo

44 Likes

This marvelous artwork has been beaming through my screen for the past 3 hours now. These piercing eyes! Instantly shocks and pulsates the mind eye! Yes, 3 hours have passed and he is still doing a lot. Just roaming through the mind with his tails scouring through all what is now rebuilt. the speed of which is at the pace he moves. :slightly_smiling_face:

Pillars are being replaced and rebuilt at the same instance. A New self is unfolding, emerging, rising at the top of what All is.

Thank you everyone for making Ouroboros in all his infinity this close - and just a glance away. :heart:

8 Likes

Used to have the same artwork as profile pic but these colours look nice. How the hell I missed this NFT?

1 Like

May I ask you why this is totally copied the full description of Yggdrasil The worlds? Like from word to word, I wrote this part, didn’t think that this would end in another NFTs, while the one wouldn’t even bother by changing the wording. (among other things, just this one is something I wrote myself)

6 Likes

Field 1 is from Yggdrasil servitor, I didn’t bother to read till you highlighted and never could have pegged it as a servitor NFT.

I see now it says Servitor NFT under the artwork :joy: It looks like almost the same as Yggdrasil servitor, same capabilities.

Different goals, different ideas.
The “common part” is infinite potential.

I would prefer to solve all the misunderstandings in PM, instead of doing it here

3 Likes

No, what I am talking about is the same thing that I wrote for Yggdrasil worlds project ended up here, my question is why, there is no misunderstanding, have you seen the full description of Yggdrasil worlds project?

I just wonder … when I write some text for a project, will it stay just for that one I intend to, or it goes to million “different” projects with the same exact words I wrote?

I’m not gonna have a dispute, I’m just asking, that’s all.

5 Likes

Or take it to the Disputes thread

@anon46074933 Since this is a community NFT, please add that to the title. You all should know this by now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s what the disputes thread is for. If you have valid concerns, and it seems like you do, then hash it out there.

You are making an interesting point about description text which can be used elsewhere in other projects. :thinking:

3 Likes

Same goals, same idea, I fail to notice anything largely different about this NFT may be the commands and inquiry part are different. May be the person who led can confirm.

2 Likes

I’ll leave it to you, because you know more.

And I won’t either.
We go to PM and talk with Yggi Leader or no talk at all

I don’t know, that is why I tagged the leader :joy:

edit: I see @Copycat in the first post, then it is fine. He would have agreed to this.

1 Like

*" Being connected directly to the Absolute Self/God/Spirit, Ouroboros knows all things and has divine wisdom. Ouroboros teaches all dimension of thinking and all the states of Self and what they can do. Ouroboros also is able to automate inquiry within us and install the end experiences and benefits into us on all levels while also integrating it making it our baseline. Anything we seek to know, seek to be or have is ours."

Is inquiry only having to do with mental questioning? Like removing limits to get to an answer or is there more to it? Any explanation of the process or examples would help a ton!
[/quote]

1 Like

I would say the mental state has a part to do with it but it is remains what it is — a single part.

It does feel like he works in a multidimensional way that also covers the energetics of the inquiry itself.

If you want to be connected to the Source, naturally you would also connect as All of your aspects.

So in one single aspect, of the many aspects, this mental limitation exists, but also possibly energetically as well

So now with the help of Ouroboros you are able to connect as a whole to the answer of the inquiry you’re seeking. Any limitations be it mental or not will be dissolved in the process of seeking, knowing, accepting, and applying the wisdom of the answer.

7 Likes

Ty you always give great answers

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Oh, my favorite Ouroboros… My dream came true with the release of Ouro :snake: :snake: :snake:
The day I spent with him is simply indescribable.
Many patterns and blockages came to the surface and were burned with the help of Ouroboros and Tuaoi Crystal.

The aspect of Absolute Revision is a different level for sure…
The Blueprint of The Past field was taken as a basis and brought to a wider scale.
With it’s help I managed to get rid of what I couldn’t get rid of for several months. My mind and consciousness cleared up, I finally became more emotional and “alive”. And it’s just one day.
Ouroboros helped me do something that I could not have done before as well in matter of actions.
I have already started studying and training with him and oh, how wonderful his guidance is. @Desiree described it perfectly!
By the way Achiyalabopa + Ouroboros = :boom: :boom: :boom:
I believe he will help me to become a better and more loving person.
I would like to thank the Arcturians and @Copycat who helped create this project!!!

to be updated

23 Likes

Great post dude! I Am a huge fan of hearing how people use the different projects and especially different combos that go well together like this one

3 Likes

So, do/can we still use those commands?

1 Like

Yes, sure!

1 Like