Outdoor Climbing

Anyone else on the forum into Mountaineering/Alpine climbing? Photos from a climb up Mount Shuksan [North Cascades] yesterday.

35 Likes

OMG. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These are wallpaper quality photos. :drooling_face:

7 Likes

@Zen thank you bro :pray:t3:

5 Likes

That’s beautiful pictures. My recommendation. Sell it on getty images.

7 Likes

Wow those are incredible!!! I’m a really big snow skier, and have mountaineered in the summer once before, but I’d love to get more into alpine climbing/mountaineering and backcountry skiing. So gorgeous and peaceful.

4 Likes

@Ryan_Ray I love skiing! Where are you from? What mountain was it? I got into backcountry skiing this past year and it has been amazing

1 Like

theres pictures look dope

Aaaah no way that’s awesome!! Funny enough I’m from the midwest which is very flat, but we have a little hill that I’ve skied and raced at (Giant Slalom) for years now. But, I go on ski trips usually every year or so either out west or on the east coast. The favorite place I’ve been to is easily Big Sky Montana. Stunning with unbelievable terrain even inbounds.

1 Like

Those pics are beautiful!

I want to roll around in the snow to cool off!

1 Like

@Ryan_Ray Montana is a special place :sparkles::mountain_snow: That was my choice next to Oregon on where to move from the East Coast. I’m pretty sure the legendary Ed Viesturs is from the Mid West as well ;)

1 Like