Overused & potentially fried my brains with Superhuman Genius & Permanent Brain Enhancement

Is brain regeneration not safe if long periods of time are heard?

I don’t think anything should be used excessively. We don’t have to know for sure that something is harmful in order to stick to this rule of thumb. Moderation is never a bad idea. Better safe than sorry… right?

3 Likes

If you are still feeling funky, you are welcome to try my new energy healing/clearing service. First session is free, and there are commands to fix exactly your issues.

2 Likes

Have you considered some basic things like: ​ ​drinking adequate amounts of water and taking physical supplements that support such active brain exercise?

Listening to audios is great. ​ ​But that does not mean you can completely disregard that the brain is a physical organ that needs physical support. ​ ​It is easy to get dehydrated, especially when the brain is working hard; you may need to increase your water intake drastically to sustain it.

It doesn’t sound normal that you would be great at studying for an entire month, and then just “crash” completely, without making any significant changes in the lifestyle. ​ ​Can it also have been a limiting belief: ​ ​perhaps the feeling that this is super-natural, and impossible to sustain for a very long time?

Hope you feel better soon! ​ ​😊

P.S. ​ ​Two physical can supplement active brain exercise very well are “bacopa monnieri” and “omega-3.” ​ ​Most people are chronically deprived of the latter, vital fat. ​ ​Remember you may need to take very high doses of omega-3 to receive the benefits on the brain.

9 Likes

Brain regeneration already do that though

1 Like

I asked Dream about it, he said it is not recommended to replace omega-3 from food with Brain Regeneration. ​ ​Usually, it is very difficult to get an adequate dose of omega-3 from most supplements sold in stores and pharmacy. ​ ​I recently bought a liquid fish oil with high omega-3 content that I will be taking 10-15 g of, equating to 3-4 g omega-3, as compared to a common supplement which recommends just 2 g fish oil equating to 0.6 g omega-3. ​ ​According to European science, up to 5 g omega-3 is safe for most people – and 2-3 grams may be necessary to supply the brain with enough.

(All doses mentioned above are daily.)

13 Likes

:ok_hand: Didn’t know

5 Likes

Or if you dont want business with fish like us Vegans :laughing: then add to your diet olive oil, flaxseeds, chia seeds, walnuts. :sunglasses: plus those would give you more benefits than just a sharp brain and all with love :heart:

5 Likes

Very likely you are stressed and burnt out, you need to rest some days/weeks and you will be ok.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check em out.

1 Like

Hm, I was thinking the same thing

Will keep that in mind, thanks!

And of course, give us an update on how things turn out!

2 Likes

I just found out that there are 2 audios on Ngf, the old one and another recent one called Ngf & tdcs. Which one should I use

1 Like

@Escapingeinstellung I wasn’t going to comment…But then read you have a lot of fields going on…

Listen, if everything is true you are facing, you should drop, for the moment, those other physical fields. You’ll need two things:
Autism and Adrenal Audios. You can keep some of your current stack audios, but pair them with NGF, TDCS, and other supportive ones (sclerosis, etc)

If you keep pushing your brain especially with other fields, you will inevtiably fry your adrenals. Or you will have long periods of fogginess as also a long recovery period as your best shot.

This is coming from someone who overdid the audios as well, at a time. Brain regeneration wasn’t enough nor effective, as the problem was overstimulation. So I had to listen to autism, and used others already suggested here, to become manageable.

The crash is violent. And the adrenals start frying. I inevitably had to drop the ego and other audios for it to recoup better.

The first thought was similar to yours : Okay i will keep adding up, just place a few adrenals audios, plus regeneration, plus energy…I should be fine, no way I will drop these stacks. So, even if my brain were to recuperate, my whole being was tired from the amount of listening and changes enforced were tiring me down.

Also, one of the most wanted man around @FBI_cyber_division has a great thread on this Superhuman genius users read this!

Less is better, especially if on a “rehab”, just a piece of advice really: Don’t keep adding up.

Wish you well.

14 Likes

Thank you, your response is really appreciated! You’re right. A month back I was in the place you describe. I was using subliminals + select SM fields all the while I was going back into a deep negative space. So I read the Point of no return article, I’d been meaning to read it & it was in one of my tabs on chrome but never went round to it. So I read it, dropped all fields & subs & just used the stack even if SM suggested to use the stack in conjunction with your fields but I dropped everything like a hot potato & only used the stack. It’s safe to say, at this moment it’s helped a lot. I can feel the difference, esp the deep aura cleansing one. I’m done with the point of no return stack a week back & have retained a few. All in all this is my current stack:

1.Deep aura cleansing x1 (right in the morn)

2.Love & gratitude (1/2 hr)

3.Become whole (1 hr)

4.Brain regeneration- 1 hr (replaces the superhuman genius & brain enhance. as I’m taking a break from em)

Physical fields=

1. Enhanced fat met 3x

2. Genetic fat burn 3x

3. Subconscious limit removal (while sleeping, throughout the night)

Does this seem too much? What should I cut out?

Also which is better use in my scenario autism audio, brain regeneration or ngf?
If ngf then which one, the old ngf or the new ngf + tdcs?

Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Keep in mind, that vegetable sources contain a very different type of omega-3 abbreviated ALA, that has not been studied near as extensively for psychiatric/neurological conditions but are known to have general health benefits on the body. ​ ​With love!

11 Likes

Also keep in mind the Omega 6 which counteracts Omega 3 (In inflammatory terms),
For example Walnuts have a 1:4.
Macadamias though, those ones are the holy grail of nuts, but expensive. Only 2% Omega 6, high in Omega 3, almost no phytic acid or oxalates.

Omega -3 fats perform a number of jobs, especially building cell membranes throughout the body and the brain . "There’s evidence they can have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects as well, which means they might promote healthier brain cells and less deterioration of the brain ,

So basically if consuming Omega 3, keep in mind the Omega 6, you don’t want to have too much inflammation, this applies especially to nuts and seeds. All are okay in small amounts though. In higher amounts, Some you have to be careful/consume more Omega 3 in other foods to counter act

10 Likes

Thank you guys :blush: i am always researching and learning more ways to have a balance diet since i aint going back to consuming animal. :heart:

3 Likes

If permanent brain enhancement is used sparingly, such as 2 to 3 times a day, is it still necessary to use alzheimer’s and autism to prevent accelerated growth?

1 Like