Overused & potentially fried my brains with Superhuman Genius & Permanent Brain Enhancement

Thank you guys :blush: i am always researching and learning more ways to have a balance diet since i aint going back to consuming animal. :heart:

3 Likes

If permanent brain enhancement is used sparingly, such as 2 to 3 times a day, is it still necessary to use alzheimer’s and autism to prevent accelerated growth?

1 Like

No, it’s for those whose abuse superhuman genius and cognitive enhancement.

The fields in themselves are totally safe if used the way Dream intended.

You can listen twice to superhuman genius than cognitive enhancement all day without problem.

9 Likes

thanks bro.

1 Like

Reminds me to ask you, when you overused the superhuman genius field,

1. how many times did you listen to autism field everyday &

2. how long did it take you to kind of “go back” to the ideal state/reverse the side effects &

3.how did you know that you had now achieved the reversal?

1. And how has been your journey with the genius field from then on?
1 Like

I used to listen 1-2 a day or wait a few days then listen 5-10 times. It’s really powerful. Kind of like letting the expenses run and pay everything at once.
I don’t do that anymore because when I let the side effect go up for a week, you guys notice that I lose my sht and get into irrational arguments.

Listen to your brain. I just know when I’m off, I pay attention to what I do, how my movement feels, how clear my vision or thinking is. I know when I’m in optimal conditions, tired, overstimulated, stressed, have brain damage or confused and to be fair I was autistic since birth before, so I’m very familiar with how it feels.

I kept tweaking it, as a matter of facts I don’t do it the same way I’ve been recommending for month and the tips I gave in the Superhuman genius thread are obsolete. I don’t have side effects anymore.

My new regimen is very detailed it’s going to be a hustle to write down and explain, might do it in a few months (unless somebody comes and write it before me)

6 Likes

Yes lol, as a new member I’d be surfing through the forum & on more than one occasion i would find you having aforementioned arguments & I would think to myself “what’s this guy’s deal, woke up on the wrong side of the bed”. Good to know that you were aware of it & even knew where it stemmed from & moved on to correct it.

Thanks for your help anyway. We’ll be looking forward to it when you’ll eventually end up writing it.

1 Like

Meanwhile you were listening to genius field 2x a day or did you take a break from it?

1 Like

Hmm, yeah, I sounds a lot like I’m not taking responsibility for my behaviour, I was a jerk long before Superhuman genius.

:neutral_face: :joy: :neutral_face: :unamused:

No intention to ever take a break. It doesn’t really matter, you can listen to autism and superhuman genius on the same day. I prefer to do it first in the morning to avoid any possible headache.

2 Likes

I remember using the cognitive as my first ever field that I was consistant with. It had really great results for me and that why I continued to embrace all the blessings from Dream and Sap.

The way I used it was simple but very affective, I litsened to the audio field 2x before bed. At first my dreams became quite intense but my brain quickly adapted.

I always used to have a really bad memory and hard time concentrating and this audio did wonders to help that. Infact my memory is still on point like 4-5 years after (even tho I have been smoking alot of weed since then, infact my best friend from class used to joke and say I hadnt smoked enough to be like us normal people) haha.

So my advice to you and anybody who wants to try this field out is, just play it 2x times before bed for a few weeks and check if you notice any results. I know you kinda asked for something to repair your brain with, but since you got alot of awesome advice on this part I didnt want to add anything on that mather. And I think 2x before bed shouldnt burn out your brain.

7 Likes

You only used superhuman genius field for brain or another too?

When did you listen to the field & how long has it been since you left it?

I did only litsen to the “Permanent brain enhancement” audio since at that time the “superhuman genius field” didn’t exist.

It was about 4-5 years ago since I did litsen to it before falling asleep. Altho I have been litsening to it like once or twice after studying if I felt like I really needed to remember what I just studied. Thats like 5-10 times after those 4-5 years that I litsen to it.

Im actually gonna start doing that again since the last few days I felt alot of brain fog, but could be because of my lack of sleep, not sure. Hope that answered your question.

4 Likes

His thread has been deleted today. What happened?

He came up with a new stack today but on the same day, the thread about it has been deleted.

It appears that he removed his entire account. Dang I missed the thread.

Uhm… Not again…

1 Like

It’s what I noticed as well. There were only me and another member who replied on his thread at the last time I had seen him. If you Philip ever read this, I had no intention to offend you, whether about assumptions Neville style or talking about where Vitamin C and D would be put if it is used in your stack. I only shared my guess of where it would be placed if they were to be added as a reply to a question from another member. Thank you for sharing us your ideas. Namasté.

1 Like

Dont worry, I don’t want assume but I feel he’s taken time off for himself.

That can be this as well and unrelated to this thread per se and that’s fine by me.

hours? should i still use hours if i abuse other brain audios