Overused & potentially fried my brains with Superhuman Genius & Permanent Brain Enhancement

After a while you’ll keep getting smarter but you won’t feel much. Trust yourself, you’ll reach a new normal.

This is just the newbie part

3 Likes

Why do you care ? if you did now you don’t

2 Likes

If only he had plasma brain of youth :pensive:

You can do that, or you could focus on your mind, clear blockages, limiting beliefs, confidence, become whole, abundance for a while and come back to the brain stack with singleness of purpose… up to you

Maybe you can use limit remover during the day, I don’t think your brain stack lasts al day, but if it does, don’t miss the brain regeneration sleep :grimacing:

Your path, if you mess up, you’ll pick yourself back up.
Choose one, stick with it and tweak it as you go

Consistency is what you need

5 Likes

Sure man i can get this. but am 16 so i dont think it will be good use.

Okay i will make sure i do it today

I wanna take a 1 week break of fields and come back and do this but the problem is school. I just cant i need the gamma wave audio to revise it makes such a big difference. and also other audios to help me through school.

for blocakges i have the auric repair and am gonna use the free clear blockages and most likly ethical cord cutter. so i should be cool for that

Confidence sure i will throw in an audio for that, However i dont see how that helps.
that sounds arrogant but its not what i intended it to be. I just cant come up with better wording.

I had plans of trying to clear the mind through meditation and making a happy stack which is still in my notes as theres 2 things i think can really boost a s*** school life.

9 Likes

its says the audio bring back youth in the brain to about 16 till 18. Surely my brain hasnt be through wear and tear that bad

I forgot am 17 not 16 yikes :grimacing:

Time really flys

Yeah, we wouldn’t want plasma brain of youth to shrink your brain back to 16, I mean why even use any brain field at all if you’ll just lose it. Any neurons gained will be erased, grind back to years before.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I never meant this. i mean that since am 17 i aready have a 17 year old brain.

Ohh i see ur point. its that each brain cell will be more healthy and rejuvenate not actually givening me the same cells as a young brain losing all the process i have made but actaully turing back the damages to a healthy brain. damges people could have made through eating habits, stress and so on

6 Likes

Thank you man really means a lot u have taken time out to help me. Am always bothering u so once again muchly appreciated

6 Likes

wa chu mean by that? btw hi

1 Like

Where can I find this new field? Is it an upgraded version of Nerve Growth Factor?

1 Like

@Owl It has no description how do I know what it is doing?

Have you tried searching for “tdcs”?

@WellBeing, I found something on the internet thank you. But regarding the smaller intricacies such as the Nerve Growth Factor it mentions that the NGF is directed to the whole Nervous System, I suspect this one is focused specifically upon the brain am I correct?

When you search this forum, you’ll see that it forum fields have been using this for the brain.

1 Like

Is better than the older Nerve Growth Factor?

Do you have access to the older NGF?

Yes, I do, why?