Overusing the DHT audio

Sure like these are also frequencies ? It seems like they are subliminals

Tell me more about magic :wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

Is adding heart regeneration and hair loss prevention necessary if one listens to the testosterone and DHT audios as prescribed by Sapien (2 times a day) ?

Thanks in advanced :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello friend. Can you explain what do you mean by this line?
Thank you

What is there to explain?

2 Likes

What is “simple magick”

Hey brother can you explain to me how qigong is? Can it raise vibration?

2 Likes

Dude , the andrestenol one is the most powerful video i have ever seen . Just listening for 3 minutes and evrybody is afraid of me, and somehow women respect me more.

2 Likes

can you link this Xeno person?

how is going?

I discontinued listening to this after several days. Instead, to save time, I downloaded, used this free Spirituality Zone audio just once a day for only 3 straight days to make this activation of the pineal gland permanent: https://spiritualityzone.com/pineal-master-gland-spiritual-detox-purification-and-l1-l2-l3-activation-of-the-third-eye/

3 Likes

From spirituality zone?

Ricardo, I don’t think that person has posted since then (two years ago). Perhaps they are still around, though, or maybe have another user name.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions. Where can I get the pheromone video? I couldn’t find it in his channel.

Huh, that’s funny. It’s there for me.

It’s also on Patreon.

Can you tell me the name of that video?

I’m confused. I searched for the audio that’s in the title of the thread you posted in. If you’re meaning something else, you’re going to have to give me more of what you’re wanting. Or you can use the forum search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum) to search for–say–“pheromone” and get some ideas of what your options are.

1 Like