Pancha mukhi Hanuman Homam

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/pancha-mukhi-hanuman-homam?product=1450

A complete energetically enhanced track representing a Pancha mukhi Hanuman Homam

Audio length: 2:58 min

56 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo! This is such an amazing gift. Energy is amazing from this field. Finally, we have a field that accurately represents the energy of Hanuman!

Hanuman is a very powerful diety and an immortal, and very accessible as he exists in the physical plane. He grants strength, protection, cure from diseases and debts, remedies malefic planetary positions (especially the Saturn) and can grant all wishes.

Metaphysicially, he represents Mukhya-Prana or most-refined subtle energy that results when the Kundalini is fully and gracefully awakened. He also represents the archetypes of both the warrior and devotee at the same time - that the fierce warrior is ever in total surrender to the Divine consciousness. He is also the archetype of Urdhvaretas, where the sexual energy is preserved, refined and fortified as Ojas, granting benefits of physical and mental celibacy and related alchemy.

He is the most favorite deity in India for body-builders and those seeking physcial strength.

This five-faced form of Hanuman is especially powerful as it is a combination of Shiva and Vishnu, the two mightly forms of the Divine. The five faces are:

• Anjaneya, monkey-face- the monkey face, which is the pure essence of Hanuman. Grants all of the things listed above.
  • Narasimha, lion-face - the extremely strong man-lion incarnation of Vishnu. This can destroy all internal and external enemies, protect from all forms of malefic magic/sorcery, grant protection and also wealth as Lakshmi accompanies this form.
  • Garuda, Aquiline/Eagle face - the huge bird form which removes all forms of diseases and poisions and also reverses evil spells performed against us
  • Varaha, boar-face - Accompanied by Lakshmi, this grants one success in jobs, finding new career and business oppurtunities, buying new property, gain massive wealth, a sense of comfort and prosperity at home, etc. Also helpful in settling legal disputes
  • Hayagriva, horse-face - this is the knowledge form of Vishnu that grants knowledge, both material and spiritual. This form is useful for students, brainiacs and those wanting to gain knowledge of specific/all kinds. This form is also approached by the spiritual folks desiring enlightenment and liberation.

Thus, this field tackles pretty much every aspect of life: protection, abundance, health, prosperity, spirituality, psychic powers, etc.

https://www.vedicfolks.com/life-time-management/karma-remedies/homams/panchamukha-hanuman-homam.html

57 Likes

Wow, that’s amazingly quick!
Thank you for requesting it Maoshan, and of course massive thanks for creating it Captain!
:white_heart: :white_heart:

20 Likes

thanks!!!

10 Likes

What a beautiful field - thanks, Captain! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That sounds like an all-round happiness field. Do we need to do something like make a wish or simply play the field and welcome the blessings?

8 Likes

You can just play the field. And let the magic happen.

Or, if you have a specific intention, “Dear Hanuman, please bless me with good health so that my back pain is cured”…

"Dear Hanuman, I request your protection, please surround me with your shield and guard me from all dangers’.

“Dear Hanuman, I am going in for an interview today, please grant me success”…

Just verbally state your request and simply listen.

36 Likes

Would you say that this is the “best/most important” homam or is one of the others more beneficial for a general wellbeing?

3 Likes

Hmmm… my choices would be one of these, depending on one’s inclination…

• Mahaganapati Homam
  • Shatachandi
  • Pancha mukhi Hanuman

That said, I am a Homa fanatic lol, these fields work incredibly well, so I use at least 3 of the Homa fields in rotation every single day!

30 Likes

Thank you for sharing your wisdom :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Lessgoooooo :sunglasses::sunglasses::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

3 Likes

I don’t own any of the Homam audios. So im wondering if looping this field will increase the effects and power? For example, 3x vs playing it for 1 hour.

3 Likes

I am not an expert by any means but my guess would be that you don’t need to loop it as there is a very High Intelligence behind it that knows what’s best for you. But, of course, evoking more energy from the archetype would bring stronger effects (especially on your energy body/aura, that depending on your development/purity/innate resonance to the specific energies and such, could overload once a certain threshold is met).
Long story short I would never play a homa for more than 3 times, depending on your specific needs at the moment… while there are some (like Shatachandi) that I would never play more than once because I know it’s all that’s needed, like… always (at least for me). YMMV.

TL;DR: start slow. Look for how you feel and react to the energies and follow your intuition (applies to all fields)

3 Likes

This is like chanting all his name in one go. You can use it everyday. This is different than any homam.

The use of this is good for people who went under go sade sati. Or last dhaya of Shani. Or malefic transit of rahu. And want to seek protection or need some protection of some short from hanuman ji.

People who need to chant hanuman mantra if you have debilitated mars. And need to balance the ene of mangal itself. That would be beneficial.

10 Likes

How long after purchase you get download link ?

2 Likes

I got mine within 10mins, some got theirs within an hour.

5 Likes

Got it thank you, in 45 min

2 Likes

Had a gallbladder removal surgery and everything went smoothly. I had no doubt it would go any other way, thanks to Dream and Hanuman. There were signs.

As I have written in the past, I was never inclined towards Hanuman. Lately, he has been appearing and watching. When I was told I needed surgery, I said a prayer and went to bed, and quite surprisingly, I repeatedly saw images of five-faced Hanuman.

I usually do not pester Dream with requests. I feel that he has given me so much help, and support, not just via fields, but also as a friend, that I feel gratitude is the only right thing. Many times, I just tell him stuff, things happening and everything magically falls in line. He is sort of my window into Divinity. Anyway, in this case, Hanuman was prodding me, he wanted this field made. I sent a request to Dream and the very next message, when I checked back, was the completed field.

I have been meditating on this field and have strongly felt the presence of Narasimha form of Vishnu, which is my favorite form. This field is one of the strongest fields I have come across.

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo - I know these two words cannot convey the magnitude of what you do for us and me, but I try anyway! :pray:

58 Likes

Shani (Saturn) Pooja / homa , would be very helpful :tulip:
@Maoshan_Wanderer can you plizzzzzzzz ask Captain for this one :pray::pray::pray::green_heart:

4 Likes

Apr 23 2024 is Hanuman Jayanti.

13 Likes