Panchanga Yoga

So can we consider Panchanga Yoga as released and start buying it? :smiley:

7 Likes

The fields are amazing. I’m not sure I’ll ever receive the device but to me it doesn’t matter.

12 Likes

This set of fields are so amazing. The centered mind takes you to a place of no mind and trains you to rest there which is an incredibly valuable skill. The two tapasya realized and mind and intellect fields are essentially what feels to me like automatic releasing. It literally releases for you distortions within the body and mind. The last field refinement of the subtle body and intellect is another wonderful field as it feels like an outpouring of consciousness.

I have been playing around and experimenting with only the last field using it after doing long sessions of releasing, also using the ascension naut and philosopher stone to bring up things that need to be released and having philosopher stone to assist in the refinement of the subtle body and intellect. The result being that the level of purity in consciousness being experienced for longer amounts of time.

@Captain_Nemo were there any rules we should adhere by such as not playing these fields right after eating, meditating to it or anything of that sort?

15 Likes

Have you received this device already?
My reservation amount had been deducted but not received the device yet.

3 Likes

I haven’t received the device, only the audios after pm’ing captain with the receipt and order number

4 Likes

no rules
it’s harder in this era, so now with this it can be easier

But your body and self will guide you subconsciously

Like you will feel, you cannot have such a dense meal, or maybe eat something else.
like this.

21 Likes

cap can u check messages from me and divine

Can we still buy it now and get the Audios then?

If not is there a possibility to make this available in a different format, i would really enjoy to have it :)
Many thanks.

5 Likes

yes
just pm me
with the receipt etc

I will send the audios

13 Likes

Awesome thanks :pray:t5:

4 Likes

I will tell you that of all the fields I use, all the NFT’s…this series is the most powerful and transformative. Don’t sleep on this.

14 Likes

Agreed, it is a complete system on its own. Totally unique compared to all other fields.

I would rate it as my TOP favorite spiritual field with the exception of perhaps Savitur and some private fields.

16 Likes

Literally every rough day I have at work lately I pop on Centered Mind and by the end of just the first one I am in such a calm mood. That’s the biggest thing for me is to be able to navigate the hard turns of life with equanimity as I evolve.

Of course I progress through the other three. As you said, it is perfect and complete.

12 Likes

I dedicated a month to each of the audios, starting with one a time.

After completing 4 months, then started doing two rounds of all four a day, consciously meditating to them… Phew, I have removed most other spiritual audios now and use these primarily…

21 Likes

Curious what you love about savitur if you are willing to share. I haven’t used it in a long time.

6 Likes

I have spent a major part of my life practicing the Gayatri mantra, and this field seems to enhance the effect of my practice cumulated over decades, in a BIG way. The way I see it, this field spiritually fuels all my other spiritual endeavors including Panchanga Yoga…

This field makes me feel closest to God Consciousness than any other field.

Other than some form of Plasma or the other, Savitur is the only field I have never stopped using since Captain blessed me with it even before it was released. I don’t think I will ever stop using it :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Totally agree with this, and this is the only one make me feel sleepy after listening so there must be lot of rewiring happening and the transformation is very noticeable. I think this is a must field for serious spiritual growth.

7 Likes

The Centered Mind, first day experience

Absolutely amazing field.

If you ever wanted to meditate, but never really could, this seems to help a lot with it.

The block between the outside mental me and inside me is removed, so that you can easily shift into your own mental peace of mind, that is centered within.

You can much more easily be in it, and use it for bunch of stuff,
Like diving into meditations with it or as it was mentioned in description:

“finding balance between chaos of your thought and everyday life”

The mental resilience mentioned then after, is really grounding you into that space as well, it is the mental resilience of your own mental control.

Before the ego may be in its control, to make the mind feel or be the way it wants, now it is more you doing it.

Normally with meditation, people may get this peace of mind after some time, or so I heard. This happens much sooner now.
Which in return helps your meditations in return, to start reaping the other benefits of it.

I highly recommend.

Oh and btw, with that state of mind, mental connections with fields became much more open without or with the less resistance of the mind. Information of the field easily flows into the mind with more noticable and accepting changes.

And yeah, unwanted thoughts in general go away/get collapsed.

It gets stronger with every loop, effects ground themselves into the mind.

13 Likes

I have just been speaking with a person from Essta.

All orders which have been made already have been shipped :slightly_smiling_face: Now just to play the waiting game, has anyone received theirs yet?
Looking forward to seeing the reviews of the actual product :grinning:

7 Likes

Thanks for the update @ComfortablyNumb .

I’m in the US and have not yet received mine. Here’s to hoping our orders got through before the all the postal troubles started. (I heard there was a cyber attack on the UK post office as well :cyclone:).

6 Likes