Panchanga Yoga

Very nice…
But no tracking numbers?

1 Like

oops wrong post haha

@kimchisauerkraut hurray! Are you getting the device? Excited to hear your review of the device!!

5 Likes

It’s still in transit… Also I’m not yet back to my home country… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Xd :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I haven’t a clue man, I’m only purchasing it now. There was an issue with the checking out part while I was doing it but they are fixing it today and getting back to me when it’s all fixed.

4 Likes

oh…
you know some purchased this last year… almost a year ago (me).
do you know about those?

5 Likes

I remember reading the thread and seeing all the issues about it.
From what I gathered from the messages, all orders which had been previously purchased have all been shipped. I was told they came in to stock last week and all previous orders have been shipped.
I’ve no idea about tracking orders though man, sorry. I’ll see if I get one when I purchase it after they get back to me.

4 Likes

5 Likes

if we purchase the $212.00 Panchanga Yoga do we also have to buy the device or is it included?

4 Likes

Android app available.

The ESSTA App works with ESSTA’s escape cards and ESSTA Everywhere. Improve sleep, decrease anxiety and manifest deeper with ESSTA.

Updated on
Dec 19, 2022

Essta - Apps on Google Play

7 Likes

iOS app available.

Updated on
Jan 24, 2023

Essta on the App Store (apple.com)

5 Likes

It’s not included in the price unfortunately, the device is sold separately.
But the cards work just fine with the Essta app, you dont need the device i was told. I think the app downloads the fields from the cards and you listen to the fields on the app then.

5 Likes

Has anyone tried the device so far? I absolutely love the audio field but was wondering if the device further adds to the experience…

5 Likes

I received the cards from ESSTA today. Do we need to see the flash lights from our mobile lights while listening this audio?

5 Likes

Did you get just the cards or the cards and the projector?

I received the cards from Essta today. It didn’t come with the projector to use the cards with. Was I supposed to buy that separately?

i`ve asked them and this was the reply
Hi there, device is great but not required for it to work. The App is updated regularly and is the perfect partner for all our ESCAPES. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Thanks. Just curious. I just mainly wanted the fields anyway.

1 Like

So even if we preordered the device, are we not getting the device? Again, the fields are worth the cost and then some. Just incredible stuff. But I guess I’m not sure whether I should be receiving the device? I was one of the first group of preorders, way back on day 1.

10 Likes

i think you should
these opted out of it for the cheaper one I think.

10 Likes