Panchanga Yoga

The good news it’s at a much more affordable price of about 170 dollars (with the phone adapter) and remember there are 4 audio’s so that’s like 43 dollars a audio (device for free) if you prefer too think about it like that so I’d say go for it when their up and running in a month or so

8 Likes

Anybody receive it yet? Got an email a month or so ago to provide shipping address.

3 Likes

Nope

2 Likes

Haven’t received any email, or did I miss it?
Is there a website?

1 Like

On website:

• Free worldwide shipping in 6-8 weeks
4 Likes

Thanks
And I remember we made some kind of deposit? To get a discount? It was a while ago, I don’t recall it fully

2 Likes

yes. How do we pay the remaining fee?

1 Like

9 Likes

Those who preordered don’t have to pay extra.

They replied having some email account issues last month.

I would estimate end September earliest (assuming they receive it after 8 weeks of production without further delay), and add on another week for delivery.

Will probably start seeing them in October I guess?

5 Likes

When did you receive this email?
I think i never got it

Can somebody send me their contact email?
Because I know I made the deposit in May

esscape@essta.com

3 Likes

I think the cards should be ready soon.

I have personally put a lot of effort into making these.
again, I state it is all original, and a complete energetic yoga path.
(I made the way of integrity as well for this, but they assumed I didn’t write it and stole it from somebody or something, I dunno, how could your own writing not be original? but whatever.)

I understand, people are not really into spiritual stuff. Nor really understand what this is.
This was a poor decision on my end, as it saw the merit in this, but with ESSTA it should have been something more sell-able I think.
Besides, they think it is too silly and poor in sales or interest to put on amazon or anywhere else or even mention to marketing companies.

Yes and perhaps Sammy can also publish and a few of here.

I will have to write a description for each audio.
Will do that later.

27 Likes

So no more ESSTA?

what do you mean?
I didnt mean that at all.

ESSTA is the company
my series is panchanga
both are still there.

Let me know what i said and I will correct it.

14 Likes

I think this is what we are referring to. If This is Essta’s position (presuming Essta is the “they”) and they were also accusing you of plagiarism with the Way of Integrity (which I think is an awesome product idea) then has the partnership soured? Is Essta going to follow up with our orders? If not, is there another way we can purchase the audios in the future?

6 Likes

Like audios with a digital mandala, perhaps?

1 Like

Not at all

personal opinions here ;)

12 Likes

If essta said that I will buy to provide them wrong :wink:

Reread his comment I think they did say that or hinted it

1 Like

I’ve already purchased and will enjoy these when they get released. When it was a stand alone device I was going to buy for my kids too but now that it is a cell phone attachment it doesn’t make sense since my kids don’t have cell phones.

5 Likes