Pancreas Reloaded

Here is a reworked smart field version for the original pancreas regeneration.

The programming here is designed to work on repairing and regenerating your pancreas from damage at the same time removing any blockages in the veins. Scar tissue is also removed via apoptosis along with fat build-up. Induced Stem cells are made via existing cells, along damaged areas to help with repair and regeneration. Betatrophin is also targeted to the pancreas to increase the beta cells Also the general energy around is also cleaned an refreshed.

Added to this is also ideas and concepts and energy in plasma bio sound beach (the dual conjugate waveform energy)

Senescent Cell Removal

In the most basic description, cellular senescence is a state in which cells can no longer divide. In older people, the senescence cells (also called zombie cells) add to excess inflammation and even tumour formation. The programming in this video (Energetic/Morphic fields) will work towards inducing apoptosis in those cells. This is great to add to your anti-aging routines.

and finally a combination of antioxidant complexes along with astaxanthin.

Use as needed.

60 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Thank you bro :smiley:
you fulfill the need of so many people, honestly - god bless you.

@Shivy-SzN - you are about to be healed more and more my bro

18 Likes

Holy wow

13 Likes

Thank you Dream

6 Likes

Thanks Captain

7 Likes

Most definitely hopefully in due time, blood sugar issues get reversed, thanks so much cap

12 Likes

I was a type 2 diabetic for about 15 years; finally reversed it two years ago. I’m looking forward to using the field to clean up any residual damage. :smiley:

19 Likes

thank you!!

8 Likes

Thank you :green_heart: and astaxanthin too! Looks amazing

Love the music too

8 Likes

Thank you.
Will it be too much to use Antioxidant Formula as well.

4 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

4 Likes
8 Likes

This is awesome two loops in and my breathing improved by a lot also feeling more energized.

12 Likes

Thank you Dream for creating this. :rose:
I am not diabetic, but I’m sure this will help many.

12 Likes

thank you very much

7 Likes

This is for my mom, it is Very useful for her.
Thank You, Captain. :pray:
Yet Again, Your Golden Heart/Soul made you not only to create this Masterpiece, but to offer it for the middle tier Patreon as well.
You TRULY Are The @Captain_Nemo, as you weave Dreams into Reality.

15 Likes

How so? Would love tips on controlling high blood sugar without ANY medication! Thanks!

4 Likes

Well, thats perfect timing if I ever saw it, lol. I just posted the complete method in Social. Ways To Improve Nutrition And Stay Healthy, With A Lesson From Hippocrates

Also, there is a related article. An Introduction To Herbal Medicines for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes

@Shivy-SzN

6 Likes

I’ve had challenges with really craving sweets late at night and getting really tired/sleepy after meals from Insulin resistance. I’ve added this into my nightly stack, after Torsion, Plasma Flaunt, Diabetes Treatment, then Pancreas Reloaded, (then Cosmo Volt and Grounding).

My sugar cravings have gone way down, and my alertness is way up, with much less need for coffee. Really excited to continue this protocol.

20 Likes

True. This is my new favorite “Grocery shopping field”. It works so well :joy:

6 Likes