Pandemic Stack

hello @Maoshan_Wanderer!

a Jurassic Par quote for you: “This Park was not created only for the super rich, everybody in the world has the right to enjoy it”

so in that line of thought i would replace the plasma flaunt with the normal plama field and perhaps the integrator stimulant and replace the Blueprint of life with the Flower of life.

As for general protection from getting sick from a new bug i would as a doctor say one needs only :

• plasma light
    -flower of life
    -Far UVC light/
    -in case the virus is coming near then the new audio from Captain daily.

i had prettty descent experience trough 3-4 COVID waves on the first line and was kept from a second time getting it so.

i was including the virus disruption when i didnt feel good…combined with Restoration from the long Haul and Ivermeticin. never was really sick.

i fathom Ivermeticin will be pricless through any pandemic and should be included in there somewehere.

your stack is gorgeous of course. i think also Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence makes for a good immunity.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, Ivermectin is gold! It’s a miracle drug really. Being found to help so many diseases.

8 Likes

The blood purifier+ should be on the list (also separately invoiced by Sammy now I think) imo.

4 Likes

Now I think about it. One movie I have watched like this.

Interesting however this was before it kinda scared me.

I have views but I don’t know how to express. Rip.

However arc brain is helping me so much. But it’s so small like small steps. No wonder why the original brain tag cap said it could take months and months. The steps are small but am seeing improvement am so happy.

One day. I hope I will be looking back at my spelling and would laugh and not be embarrassed

What was I saying oh yeah. It’s like what if Elon is right and that one day we will all be just at home while all the robots do the work.

I want kids but why would I want kids to live in a world like this.

2 Likes

Problem is listen to the intentions of people like Doctor Yuval Noah Harrari…the World Economic Forum “advisor.” He literally on camera called regular people “useless eaters” and “hackable animals” who they need to find some use for. They want a lot of us gone, not eating “their” food or taking “their” land.

4 Likes

My thoughts too. But then I think about how I would raise my kids to turn out to be the type of people that this planet needs while being able to be around a long time to protect them, thanks to these fields.

3 Likes

Yikes this guy was an advisor. What an idiot. Was he not at one point the same person he is looking down on.

But hey. We shouldn’t worry about things outside our control. Especially since everyone reading this comment should consider them selfs lucky. :wink:

I had this thought the other day.

And it was like….

In fact let me make a post about it. In the social lounge.

3 Likes

100%. Plus good will win in the end.

5 Likes

May God Bless all the ones that spoke out, despite the backlash they faced. The truth is always revealed in the end.

4 Likes

Yes this is the sorcery they do by planting ideas in our subconscious for us to manifest. They are black magicians of the mental plane. Most dangerous kind.

3 Likes

When most people think of black magick or sorcerers, they think of someone wearing all black with crazy hair and tattoos or something, when the truth is most demons/black sorcerers wear suits and ties and occupy powerful positions in society.

So much of media, entertainment, and advertising is black magick, spellcasting of a negative type…whatever you want to call it.

5 Likes

There is truly a worldwide awakening. There will be a more just civilization built on the ashes of this one. God willing.

4 Likes

Amen to that!

5 Likes

We will get the freedom back once Saturn leave aquarius. Just be patient y’all. Lol

To be exact date

March 23 2023. Watch everything back to normal.

7 Likes

Your lips to God’s ears! Lol

4 Likes

Thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

Not that this is the thread for it, and it can be deleted or moved at will, but I’ve no time for this virus fear mongering any more (not talking to op, talking to MMS). I have personally spoke to four different people, randomly and in unrelated situations.
All had death of loved ones in 2020
One was a heart attack, one was a car crash, one was cancer and one was suicide.
All were contacted by the hospital’s and told if they put their loved ones down as covid deaths the bodies would be released far quicker.
Only one of them declined this atrocious offer.
And since then I have discovered many more such stories online.
Could they be lying? I guess so, but why would they? They were all furious. However, if three of them conceded to that pressure, how many more “covid deaths” had nothing whatsoever to do with covid?
Just saying.

4 Likes

Is it possible to add Anti-Cancer 2.0?
@Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

Mstate Silver and full-spectrum light

3 Likes
5 Likes