Parad Energies (Self and Atmosphere)

Parad (Mercury) as per ancient text is considered a very auspicious thing. At a room temperature the mercury is liquid, but if treated by various alchemical process it can solidify and becomes quite a boon. There is a host of medicinal chakra and energy benefit attributed to this.

Use as needed.

49 Likes

https://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/articles/parad-mercury

14 Likes

I’m intrigued. Until now I thought mercury was only a dental poison. I have some research to do.

17 Likes

I need testimonials already cus ion understand the description

3 Likes

read noname’s article - link above. I think that will help.

3 Likes

Alchemically, Mercury (Shukra) is considered to be the seminal essence of Shiva. Sulfur represents the generative essence of the Divine Female (Shakti). Alchemy is accomplished by combining the two with other herbs.

A Mercury Shivalinga is considered a sacred object (you get only fakes in the market which just cause mercury poisoning if used) and symbolizes perfect semen retention as Shiva represents the perfect state of stillness where there is no loss of energy of any form. This Parad energy can be valuable for those on the path of sexual energy conservation and transmutation; or even those into sexual alchemy, Tantra, etc.

A practical application of this alchemy is in Kayakalpa - full body rejuvenation. A sect of Aghori Yogis in India use this alchemy to preserve life, body, and youth and extend life for an abnormally long duration, till they attain enlightenment. Their aim is to stay alive and strong, till they complete their goal of enlightenment. In 1997, I visited Benares, India, and met a really old Aghori who had taken a vow of silence for 57 years! He motioned me over and struck my head with his rosary. I experienced a very strong Shaktipat. I sat meditating with him for a week, on and off, and as he was silent, there was no verbal conversation. On my last day with him, he opened his mouth and showed me a silver-red ball that was inserted in his upper palate, which was severed to accommodate the Parad Shivling. He made a hand gesture to tell me he had it there for 30 years! I then realized he was adept at Khechari Mudra, an advanced Yogic practice that few people can master in this day and age.

But then, I have also heard of many monks and commoners dying from mercury poisoning trying to use the mercury Shivlings produced and sold today, as most do not understand the correct process of alchemy which converts the poisonous nature of mercury to make it the immortalizing jing essence of Shiva. So, this field is as close as we can get to the real deal (and not perish from mercury poisoning :smiley: )

66 Likes

Shiva Shambho :raised_hands:

Let’s see what happens… :relaxed:

16 Likes

Yep this is right up my alley! Thank you, Captain!

15 Likes

What a generous price too!:pray:t3:

14 Likes

The synchronicity is astounding. One of my students visited me last evening and was asking for recommending a shop to buy Parad Shivling from. I said I did not know any. I meditated on it last night and sought guidance from Shiva and was shown pictures of oral cancer, etc. I figured the physical products out in the market are NOT safe.

And I wake up to this field!

42 Likes

So does this field practically induce Kaya Kalpa?

15 Likes

It probably does. I will try it once I get home from work today :grin:

19 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhh Instabuy! :gift_heart:

12 Likes

It feels like it is to me. Man what an awesome price for such an powerful field.

14 Likes

The name Kayakalpa comes from the Sanskrit kaya (bodies) and kalpa (transmutation). Kayakalpa brings the physical and energetic, or subtle bodies back into balance through a process of purification and nourishment. This enables one to transcend any degenerative conditions and attain an optimal metabolic state for health and recovery.

22 Likes

mmm this with Point of no Return audio after…yumm…or before…but i feel after is better…self and athmosphere is also gooooodd…

12 Likes

Another Audio on gumroad dropped btw my connection is bad so maybe somone else wants to put it up :)

Called Silver Oil of the Moon

11 Likes

just one loop…sooo strong…alive as the element itself…felt it in my teeth first and then…well …i cannot describe…

11 Likes

:sparkles: Thank you Baya! It was my honor to be able to introduce it. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Next to Dreams’ field, @Maoshan_Wanderer is a treasure.
I may sound flattering but only people who are aware of Indian spirituality could appreciate the value of your presence.
Your presence here is a blessing .

27 Likes