Parad Energies (Self and Atmosphere)

Next to Dreams’ field, @Maoshan_Wanderer is a treasure.
I may sound flattering but only people who are aware of Indian spirituality could appreciate the value of your presence.
Your presence here is a blessing .

27 Likes

Ditto. I thought about this literally earlier today. It’s a true blessing. Though I am not Indian lol but I think about this all the time.

16 Likes

Had bought it now am looping it. I love Alchemy audios. lol. Though I am not entirely sure on the extent of what this audio does, but from what you guys said… it seems it does a lot!

16 Likes

Eager to read your review. Every time I’ve read about mercury as an ingredient in Daoist immortality concoctions, I wondered whether those formulas were some sort of test to kill off those stupid enough to try them. Perhaps there is an instruction communicated orally that makes the mercury safe to use. Or maybe it’s available for sale on Gumroad. Please post your experience with this one. Thanks.

10 Likes

Very interesting field—exactly the sort of thing I am interested in. Thanks :pray:

8 Likes

In alchemy,
the metal goes through a complicated process, the final spagyric or whatever end product, usually doesnt have any actual metal
but rather the end product of the complicated process.

Antimony is used (and used to make that well known stone.)
again another thing that can kill you if consumed generally.

I have never used or tried the mercury alchemy,
But i suspect 90 percent of the most important instructions are usually left out in real world publications.
Alchemist secrets are guarded closely, shared to only the initiate who has proven capable.

Mercury Vortex in Magnetic Field | Magnet Tricks - YouTube

Mercury with a magnetic field.
You can see how the hypothetical mercury vortex engine can be made.

When liquid mercury is poured into the container, and the current has flowed through the conductors, it generates a strong magnetic field . It rotates the liquid mercury as it is a superconductor

Perhaps the process reverses and solidifies the mercury through various processes to produce a steady self sustaining high magnetic charge that is life supporting.
Who knows.

54 Likes

@Captain_Nemo it can replace the magnetic capsule thingy?

cos i am all pendants, 2 smartphones and your work all the time and have no safe place on me for a magnetic capsule most of the hours of the day.

the field is as i posted…as a feeling is pretty much alive.

12 Likes

sure

17 Likes

yeeey!

3 Likes

The Siddhas asserted that for an initiated alchemist Siddha, Mercury if properly treated and processed can be transformed into nectar of immortality. It converts from visha into amrita. They believed that its soft and subtle blue energy invigorates the vital functions of the body; and ‘through the use of mercury that is healing and medicinal in nature, one rapidly obtains a body that is un-aging and immortal; and endowed with concentration of the mind. He who eats treated mercury (mrtasutaka) truly obtains both transcendent and mundane knowledge, and his mantras are effective’

18 Likes

It is not merely metaphorical or symbolic in Alchemy schools - Western, or their more ancient Asian predecessors from Tantra and Daoist schools. Mercury was literally used in alchemical potions, and like many other things, got sublimated into a philosophical/symbolic concept over a period of time.

There are two schools of Alchemy in Indian tradition - Physical and Spiritual - which overlap in many aspects.

The Physical Alchemical schools focused on physical metallurgy, using Mercury, Sulfur, and a host of minerals and herbs to stabilize and transform these raw objects into alchemical potions. Their goal was one or more of the below:

• Kāyākalpa - Body rejuvenation, extending life, preserving youth, etc.
  • Svarṇakalpa - converting metals to gold
  • Siddhikalpa - attaining supernatural powers (siddhis) such as telepathy, invisibility, etc.

Then there were spiritual alchemical schools that did use physical methods, but they did not rely on the physical techniques of metallurgy alone. They used Mantras, Sexual Alchemy, Life-force beaming, etc. to purify and transmute the potions. The main of these schools was the Rasēśvara school which traces itself back to Shiva himself. These alchemists used potions that included mercury, sulfur, and other rare herbs to awaken Kundalini, stabilize the energy, achieve supernatural states of consciousness, etc., while also preserving their physical body and lifeforce till the point they were ready to voluntarily discard the body. They invoked the mantras of Rasēśvara (Shiva) and Rasabhairavī (Goddess) to transmute alchemical potions. They also internalized some of the concepts from physical alchemical schools to interpret them as spiritual concepts.

Alchemy found its glory in Southern India and all accounts trace it back to a sage named Agastya (also known as Kumba-muni - the sage who is forever in the state of Kumbhaka, aka a state of effortless breathlessness), an immortal and a direct student of Shiva himself. He is known to have taken a long and laborious journey from the Himalayas to Southern India and brought with him secrets of Alchemy, Mantras, Kundalini Yoga, certain forms of martial arts, and grammar, etc. He is present on astral planes to this day and can be easily accessed for guidance by adherents of these methods.

His student, a Siddha (immortal) named Bhoganātha is considered the father of alchemy. He used a combination of nine poisons (including mercury and sulfur), certain mantras, a breathing technique, and his immense lifeforce to transmute and stabilize a potion named Navapāśāṇa (Navapashana, Navapashanam are the colloquial terms) which is meant to cure diseases, extend life, etc. Several alchemists today claim to know this technique, but I am not convinced. Bhoganātha, before disappearing from public life, created an idol of Subrahmanya (the son of Shiva and the deity of sacral chakra) in a shrine at a place called Palani in Southern India, which exists to this day. Priests at this shrine bathe the idol with Panchamrita (milk appears bluish) and distribute it to people, who report miraculous cures after consuming this milk. This idol is extremely powerful and I could see the aura around the idol spread for miles and miles endlessly (in fact, right now, I was trying to focus on the idol and pay my respects to the deity and a surge of energy flooded me as the deity in this shrine is very awake unlike other shrines).

Several folks claim to have recreated this formula, but I have not personally seen any evidence that proves these claims. In our school of Tantra, we no longer use physical alchemy, but instead use a mantra of a deity named Sparshamani Kali (Kali in her aspect as the philosopher’s stone) and Chintamani (a form of Shiva as Ardhanarishvara - Shiva and Shakti in one) to activate a similar alchemy.

37 Likes

Thank you for all the valuable information. I never knew there was any literal potions made of mercury and sulfur.

As far as the Navapashanam, I’ve been working really hard with Ayur and am seeming to engorge myself with it. I’ve never felt anything like it. The rejuvenation is on another level I haven’t experienced before. On all levels. It’s a very potent Cosmic energy. It’s taken some hard work to tap into it.

11 Likes

Oh and one of the techniques I used to tap into it (I’ve tried many) was focusing on memory/Akashic Records of Bogar and the statue at Palani hill made of Navapashanam. But eventually now that I know what the substance feels like I just simply ask to be engorged with it.

12 Likes

I made a little stack of Parad Energies, Alchemical Mind Expansion blend, and Elemental Alchemical ability, and phew, hit me hard.

I am done for the day haha

Perhaps gonna now add Mythic Negentropic Coherence to extend the bliss haha

33 Likes

Now that’s one I haven’t used in a long time! I maybe used it a few times. I will try this stack.

7 Likes

one can use it first thing in the morning…it is a marble primer. has alot of functions on its own. electrosmog protection and so forth…

i was having trouble with my solar plexus chakra which no audio or item could repair…the feelings of contraction and needles in there didnt leave me…

today afternoon after one round of the armor of light, helm of awe and the auric repair i used it on loop while driving home.

the feeling of healing and power, of peace was superb and stable.

i really believe this gem is like the mage thingy (forgot the name of the shirt from the old sapien shop) or the magnetic capsule, but really soft and purified. then all sapien stuff flows easily into you.

at a super price.

20 Likes

Anyone else feeling really grounded after 4-5 loops?

11 Likes

:raised_hands:t3::alien:

9 Likes

It seems to be that with this field I am able to listen to the Plasma Light Field and VOC much more without overwhelming myself

10 Likes

You just sold me on it Puuh2308. Where’s your affiliate link?

1 Like