Parad Energies (Self and Atmosphere)

Is this to make you immortal or just for spiritual work? I’m so confused even after reading the explanations. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes
6 Likes

I still can’t read the descriptions of Mercury without thinking about it as an energy body metaphor…

3 Likes

I can fly with this? You mean like like telekinesis induced ability?

1 Like

Interesting!

2 Likes

Point Of No Return
Parad Energies
New Perspectives

Give that stack a go :ok_hand:t3::sparkles:

23 Likes

Just purchased this.

I, too, feel the grounding effects. I’m sat listening with my feet up on a footstool, and the bottoms are tingling like crazy.

8 Likes

Was feeling a little overwhelmed from going too hard with fields a few days ago, few loops of this, made me feel as good as new! (combined with negentropic jing).

11 Likes

This field is truly amazing! I use it 3x in the beginning of all my stacks

A great primer and grounding field and much more! :raised_hands:

24 Likes

Man! This one is getting stronger each time I play it! Excellent quality and it’s doing something to my energy body and aura that is unlike any crystal I own and I own a lot. Highly recommend and great price too!

17 Likes

Even I like it for energizing and clearing, I feel the sound as If I’m inside a cave meditating.:person_in_lotus_position:🧘‍♂

8 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:
It would be so good if we had a portal to this temple & are blessed with connection to the Diety & Navapashanam, like the Tunganath Temple Portal.

5 Likes

If lead energies field can act together, will it be able to form Jin Dan as the Taoist theory says?

1 Like

6 Likes