Partial Skeptic

So I’m relatively new to Sapien medicine and this community, so I don’t fully understand all of it. There are some things that make sense to me, but others not so much.
I understand the idea of morphic fields, binaural beats, and subliminals, that makes sense to me. But stuff like the astrology album, ancient arts album, and chakras confuse me. Like I don’t understand how planets could in any way effect a person, or if things like jing shen chi, or chakras even exist. Is this part of a religion, or is it spirituality? Are there any good sources to learn about this stuff? All of it sounds far fetched.
And secondly, I don’t understand how some audios could do what they promise. My playlist includes 4 videos, one is subconcious limits, and the others are about muscle growth. And right now it’s all working wonderfully. Sometimes I don’t even have to work out to get a huge pump. Getting actual results has really helped my faith in this stuff. Also the heart restoration video has to be the most powerful I’ve ever listened to. Works instantly and feels amazing. But these are physical changes audios, so I can actually see the results, unlike some others. For example, how would videos like “Good luck energy” or “Attract Wealth and Abundance” work? You couldn’t ever be sure they are actually working, because they aren’t tangible. Seems like you’d just fall into the trap of confirmation bias with this kind of stuff.

Any help about all this would very much appreciated, thanks for reading.

9 Likes

it’s great to be skeptical and question these things as you are new and it shows that you want to understand!

for me, these concepts never truly clicked until i experienced them myself. i’d encourage you to stick to what works and continue gathering information and asking questions on topics that interest you.

if you wanted to learn more about astrology, find threads on astrology here or create one. there are also astrology sites you could search for. be a scientist with these concepts and find a practical way of testing what they preach.

i also don’t fully see the effects of astrology, chi, and chakras but i do know a fair amount to at least know what’s going on for others who are truly affected by these concepts.

choose a few audios to be consistent with and journal each day if you see or think you’ve received effects or none at all. practice and consistency will help you find your answers.

7 Likes

Welcome @drakon,
I’ve been in the same spot and although there’s no evaluation metric access the effect of these type of audios you mentioned in the end, here’s what I found for myself which inquiring for the same.
The morphic fields are information fields in your aura which influence the specific organ etc. by giving/ instructing to perform a certain kind of action(ex. telling your body to move stem cells from whereever they are produced to the diseased part and then do the specific action they do on it while naturally healing). So in case of luck or mindset audios, these information fields ought to work on something similar- maybe put the information that you must let go of poverty consciousness, or they introduce the concept of
“loving oneself or self-esteem” informationally and that’s how it works. If the fields work on changing certain attributes of your aura exclusively to make you appear more friendly, intimidating, etc that stays with you temporarily only because anything in aura is subject to constant outside effects.

So what I mean to say is that the information fields make specific things(at the physical or energetic level) happen by passing the exact concepts of the process to the body and thus you feel the effects or change etc. For exerything, there is a process or concept which Dream puts in his fields, no matter how esoteric they may sound. Hence the reason fields like ego dissolution, probability alteration and luck, devic intercession also ought to work.
Yes one may fall into confirmation bias but with this understanding and Dream’s record, I would be assured that they ought to work i.e. the changes shall be seen sooner or later, provided anything to counter them is not introduced by us(obviously).

Note: I mentioned ‘concepts’ which may be processed using ‘conceptual thinking’, and the words “information fields”. Both of these I’ve picked up from enlightenedstates.com blogs and a few answers of some senior users here.

7 Likes

Be an actual scientist and start to experiment with the fields. Play Sapien’s wealth and luck album for two weeks. Then stop using the fields for another two weeks.

Collect your experiences in a journal, like @psynergy suggested. At the end of the month compare the two weeks with each other and see if you can recognize a difference.

6 Likes

The ones that dont make sense at first for some are the more powerful ones :sunglasses: just take your time, read the entries here and ask all you want, dont hold back we all were new in this fantastic world once. Welcome

:+1: Go on! Tell us more!

5 Likes

Symptoms of “Einstein Induced Insanity”: by Dan Winter- fractalfield.com

-not having a clue why objects fall to the ground
(perfected fractal charge compression’s -golden ratio recursive constructive heterodyning of phase velocities produces the acceleration of charge toward symmetry center- named the gravity)

-thinking the speed of light is a speed limit
(velocities faster than light are routinely measured -centering rather accurately around 1.618 golden ratio x light speedproof of the conjugate cause of gravity)

-thinking it takes infinite energy to go thru the speed of light
(this mistake reflects ignorance of how longitudinal waves accelerate smoothly thru light speed by golden ratio conjugation precisely at the planck threshold- see image)

-thinking all action at a distance is ‘spooky’
(this mistake reflects ignorance of how superluminal longitudinal emf waves/gravity waves pass thru about anything- but reconstruct inertia and heat containing transverse emf when they cross in conjugation at a distance-example ‘Russian woodpecker’)

-not having a clue what the ether is made of (it is a compressible superfluid whose compression and rarefaction is charge)
(this mistake reflects the schizophrenia rampant without a real fractal unified field science - somehow rediculously believing gravity and electromagnetism were made of a different ‘substance’)

-incorectly and wierdly believing space-time is somehow ‘bent’- instead of clearly understanding precisely what is bent (by gravity for example) is compressible charge wave-front trajectory.

-not understanding that both mass and time are both created and defined SIMPLY by (the inertia and period of) charge rotation-
so for example the change of clock speed in the presence of acceleration (sometimes named gravity) - is SIMPLY a change of spin density and spin rate!

11 Likes

And how does one do that exactly?

2 Likes

Lol at all this scientific talk about how the universe works…

Inb4 bitchslapped by higher self

It might be interesting reading about this whilst playing the various galactic Energy Infusion Meditations, or holding the various galactic Energy and Intercession tags, perhaps chatting to them if one is so inclined. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

yeah cause time travelling thru the universe is all based on…i dont know…random stuff and shit. Certainly not repeatable explainable science. :smirk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXv1su3mwMY

[spoiler]Psst. I was lucid dreaming 20+ years ago. Still haven’t seen me give you tips on it. Hmm … :thinking: :man_shrugging: [/spoiler]

6 Likes

Not much science to it, is there?

Lay on back
Enter paralysis
Astral self pops out
Time travel

Wow, so scientific, someone get a scientist here to write the exact details of how it works, because you know, its important and shit.

Senpai will deliver, he promised <3

And yet here you are still not lucid dreaming :man_shrugging:
weird no?

Yeah, learning and understanding stuff is for dummies, amirite?!

Can’t wait til you meet the Arcs… lol you either change or we will see you back here in a month saying “they” are full of shit.

I WILL refer to this post as a timestamp, either way.

5 Likes

Interesting, had the Arcturians in mind in my previous post, amongst others.

1 Like

Who says I dont lucid dream? I do.

Just not as good and stable as I want aka manipulating time in it so I can stay longer and ofcourse the invocations of actual beings that fk up the dream.

How about just “getting it”? Conceptually.

Instead of adding human labels to it and have people write down what they think is right based on their ego as “truth”.

Arcturians dont exactly have textbooks and make youtube videos pretending to know shit while the fool cant even cure his eyesight.

2 Likes

Okie dokie :+1:

I am a world renowned Astro physicist

1 Like

Lmao some egos here in this forum cant even fit in the Grand Canyon i swear :laughing:

4 Likes