Past NFT Projects

I had difficulty deciding between Hanuman and Ganesha, so I took your post as a sign to get Ganesha :slight_smile: Thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer!

8 Likes

When you grow taller, be sure to @ me lol.

People around you will notice first though.

1 Like

I am a bit biased haha but where there is Ganesha, everything else automatically follows :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I am now reading up on Super Serum!! I just got it out of instinct lol

3 Likes

Thank your instinct later lol. : )

I’m looping it now.

PM anytime if you get that “superhuman stuff” lol @gov

1 Like

I was thinking of stopping other fields for a week and just using these an hour each…(inspired by St. Biceps who was staying with Divine Physique alone for a while)

Or, may be not, I will stack it? Gotta play around lol

May be these two can replace other healing + workout fields…

4 Likes

I think godlike fella goes nicely with spiritual ones as well.

Maybe try once or twice after Panchanga audios and see if you get to feel extremely divine and godlike.

5 Likes

20 Likes

If you want the full mind altering blissed out experience

Grab yourself a pair of this if you can.

Then play your desired field or NFT with the vest.

Curious to dabble Synesthesia with it might unlock a new sensory build.

Holy s.

Can you imagine applied to Serum or other NFT’s with growth or just any field for new sensations etc?

Mind Body Spirit all gasmic lol.

2 Likes

Hey I got only two lol

3 Likes

oh sorry lol!
i had this image in my mind of those kids shows, where they have 60 seconds to grab anything they can in a toy store

2 Likes

Deservedly so oniomania.

Dragons have to get it all.

3 Likes

Ok, got the last one for the day…The Prince looked good - face, skin, body, all of it…

So 3 for the day!!!

I ain’t looking at the store page any more lol I need to reign in my madness haha

9 Likes

You got the best shopping taste :rofl: @Maoshan_Wanderer

Best hat trick I have seen here

4 Likes

Heard all three audios for a bit, now feel so much energy feels like I can lift a mountain!

First effect I notice other than energy - my eyes were really tired and wobbly, now they are open, wide open and it feels like I am seeing the world in Ultra HD!

10 Likes

Ego Dissolution with it:

For others, Subconscious limits dissolver feels like this:

3 Likes

That was a very pronounced benefit that i’ve noticed from it as well. Not only that, it seems I can see a lot farther with everything being very clear.

1 Like

With Serum?

I know there were some effects with the gene mods of color visbility/perception and also visual processing.

But I can ask Captain.

Interesting to know, I think he also added the RGS-14 protein,

More benefits of that can be seen here:

Plus PRL for short-term 200% etc.

But yeah very OP, I still think we are just scratching the surface of the potentials of this project for even months to come, let alone a year or two with it.

3 Likes

Not sure which of the three caused that effect…

1 Like

A lot was in there possibly other additions from Captain, even outside of the document shared.

It was a good back and forth with research, man I can’t believe it was still created lol.

But got my confidence back after playing Ego with it, trying not to punch a hole in a brick wall :)

2 Likes