Past NFT Projects

Iron doom!

2 Likes

Ok the public has spoken!! Thanks @Dyslexic_Professor @Sarumann33

3 Likes

this wasnot veerry harddd :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue:

please share how you become more iron than you already are.

i am curious.

2 Likes

lol true

no brainer Iron doom all the way

3 Likes

It also helped that there was no description for the Tiger haha…

4 Likes

well…one can feel what this is…given the times we live in now i wouldnot truble the cat before i gather enough iron…then perhaps if it is up there will make him a nice big strong happy pet. and he me too…happy i mean…hope i dont become a pet…

2 Likes

iron dude helps with wealth creation and iq, like mao what more do u want lol

1 Like

Wow Mao! If I hear about somebody in your neck of the woods picking up cars with one hand I’ll know it’s you ;)

2 Likes

Hehe…I will be all over the news…

And probably the feds will arrest me haha

8 Likes

Got to limit it (the car lifting) -superhero style

1 Like

more like the feds will pay tribute to you on open TV.

5 Likes

Here is my plan - replace all workout, fitness, brain fields etc., with jus these four… Hopefully, that is all is needed and reduces listening time hugely…

I still do my once a day luck fields and Panchanga Yoga and that’s it for now…

7 Likes

do u do the star exercise?

just wondering

1 Like

Nope, just my Neigong, two hours a day…

3 Likes

Does neigong provide support for the energy system

1 Like

Of course, it is Yoga/Breathwork/Meditation, etc. on steroids.

Though you need to tread cautiously. Our Maoshan Neigong requires a decade of prep work. It is heavily mixed with Trul Khor in our school which we use as a prep practice before Neigong. We use lightening and naga work, both of which are very effective, but lso risky if you are not careful.

9 Likes

My dad has a t-shirt similar to this one:
I think that’s a good way to become more iron

3 Likes

Is this video that ur recommend for a starter like me with no real exp in anything?

Is their one where i can just do a 10min every day? just as a starter

thank you for the reply also

1 Like

Absolutely not!! Haha, we force open chakras and meridians, so unless you have awakened your Kundalini, and have the direct guidance of an experienced teacher, these are not safe techniques.

I would suggest starting with a basic form of Qigong (Spring Forest has a good online study program)…

Until you have consciously awakened your micro and macro orbits and have cultivated at least two lower Dantiens, you should not try force techniques like these…

10 Likes

Okay i think its safe i dont get into these things lol, i will stick to yoga lol

didnt see the edited comment

4 Likes