Past NFT Projects

Reposting this image again :joy:

7 Likes

Hehe I guess I can’t deny it this time

7 Likes

What does it mean to cultivate them?
And does soul restoration help in that process?

1 Like

Think of the Dan-Tiens as energy storage centers plus cauldrons that refine it to finer forms.

If you have filled the centers with enough energy (via meditation, stillness, breathwork, Qigong, etc.) - that would be cultivating the Dantiens to further refine the life force.

Yes, the three Restoration audios will help in cultivating the Dantiens as also the Negentropic treasures.

9 Likes

I think i get it, so it’s much like crafting and bettering them constantly, and filling them up with the life force, could that lead to things like slow shin and immortality? If I’m correct, a lot of Chinese practices are involved with that
Also which of the three treasures correspond with the core dan-tien, it is jing or chi energy?
To my knowledge it’s
Core - jing
Heart - chi
Brow - shen
I’d like to hear what your thoughts are

2 Likes

My previous posts may help, let me try and find them… Our lovely friend Brony compiled some old posts on a thread.

2 Likes

Ok, I worked out 90-minutes today and did not feel anything, the usual soreness, etc. I feel like I barely worked out … so much energy…

Again, the only change I’ve done is 5 times each of the latest 4 (Prince, Super Serum, Iron Doom, God like fella)…

11 Likes

it is pretty obvious why…with those four beauties. do you sleep well? with this amount of energy?

and did you use only those four toda yor you have also other stacks in the day?

btw. a i felt the audios working… jing goes in the testes and kidneys chi goes in the lower and middle dan thien and shen goes in the head and also in the lower dan thien (perhaps subjective because i am chronically exausted and perhaps my own body transforms part of the shen into what i need more).

this was only my personal feeling of what the audios do to me and has only such value. i am in no way very hm…quilified with those things but only use them cos neeeeddd… and they are cool.

in this matter one new primer:

microcosmic orbit(from patreon without the transmutation part) one loop, one loop of the old pranayama audio and one loop of the aura repair audio. you may want to probe it it is 20 mins or less and it does wonders for NFTs work. use it while carying the mandalas you like or without them.

the idea comes from the energy awakening course. i come to this stack now and then and am allways sorry when i forget or neglect it. it is also good for men and women.

i had no idea where to post this…just spontaneous.

2 Likes

Looking forward to more updates on your Super Godlike Prince Doom transformation stack.

5 Likes

I have always slept very less. I started doing Kriya Yoga at the age of 7 or 8 perhaps and my sleep requirements drastically reduced. Further, I started doing some classic Hatha Yoga with a focus on Kundalini-related practices and eventually Neigong. With each successive year, my sleep requirement reduced further and further. My mother even got me tested as she was worried haha

So, long story short, if I am doing my practices diligently, I need not more than 4 hours of sleep. With the new 4 NFTs, I slept for barely 2 or 3 hours the last two days. But now, my body seems to be adjusted and I am back to around 4 to 4.5 hours.

I don’t usually use Pranayama or Orbit fields because I cover these via my actual practice, and that makes room for other fields. At this point, I just use the Panchanga Yoga series as my primary spiritual set.

23 Likes

LOL,

would u say ur enlightened?

2 Likes

Nope…

7 Likes

more generally very heathy and spiritually stable and strong…

i ment those audios for the lot of people who still dont practise them for these cover more or less the benefit of those practises.

1 Like

An enlightened being is probably not gonna say about himself that he’s self-realized
:blush:

6 Likes

Does anyone have the description for The Behond?

3 Likes
7 Likes

The saga continues…:

Dream playing this song as the sapien shop anthem whenever he sees maoshan approaching:

2 Likes

Which one is the numeracy one? Is it over? 🥲

1 Like

Not yet… I don’t think… I still see some entries in the store, but it’s @Dr_Manhattan 's project so he’d probably need to add you in

Oh, I forgot this first question---- it’s this one:

1 Like

:speak_no_evil:
You, little rascal… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like