The Numeracy Advantage

This is a math/calculus fields based on quantity and numeric value processing + sets perception (but it’s more advanced than that).

37 Likes

superb @Dr_Manhattan

3 Likes

Whats the highest level of maths studied here @forum?

Integrals are mathematical analysis.
(If I understand the question correctly)

2 Likes

Oh and also let me make this a two pronged question lol

What is the highest level of math studied on this forum?

Interesting to know etc.

Starting my maths journey today

1 Like

For me:

Complex numbers, Analytical Geometry, Stochastic, Integrals, Linear Algebra, Descriptive Statistics, Logarithms, Curve Sketching

I guess that’s it :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I probably won’t be able to choose now. For me, mathematics is “wonderful moments of wonderful youth”
Good luck to you on your journey

3 Likes

In a formal setting, up through advanced calculus statistics and discrete maths/computer science.

But there’s a lot of neat stuff to be found in the foundations of mathematics and a lot of interesting directions to explore in analysis and dynamical systems.

3 Likes

Mathematics is the Queen of Sciences. You begin to see the world differently when you begin to understand mathematics. I have experienced it myself. And it’s really an unusual case. With this field you start seeing math everywhere you go. Can’t say more about it since it’s really a lot to say.

I am still studying in school and I always understood math perfectly. I never had problems with it and learned super fast. Despite this, the speed of my learning with this field has increased anyways. I now solve tasks of increased complexity and Olympiad level tasks even more easier. I now see some things that I couldn’t see before. Creativity and ability to solve complex problems went to another level.
Mental counting abilities have improved even without proper practice. I feel like it’s now way easier to work with numbers
Conceptual Thinking and Math Way of Thinking are simply amazing
Thank you @Dr_Manhattan and Captain!

11 Likes

Then it’s working :champagne:

Also @anon7700593 you seem to be good at noticing the effects of fields. It’s not the first review of yours that I read.

It’s hard for most to not miss some aspects or confuse some results that are from something else.

8 Likes

U guys should be coders man,u would be earn millions

Philp u gotta start coding man. U can get into all those complex shit like AI and so on. U could earn some good money

3 Likes

You should do that.

Me, I got my plan and you better believe it’s sophisticated

7 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan about to takeover.

5 Likes

Thank you for your replies, they provide immense inspiration

@anon7700593 @maTata @Noesis

5 Likes

May I ask you, when do you plan to update it?

2 Likes

@Powren
Check again I just did lol

3 Likes

Lol, ok, good job then

1 Like

Anyone else would like to share testimonials?

I’ll give my update soon.

1 Like

Where can I buy this field ?

If you don’t mind me asking where can I buy this field? This field is exactly what I need; if I had access to it, I would buy it INSTANTLY WITHOUT HESITATION.

I apologise if this question infringes on any of the forum’s rules or terms of service. I’m new to the forum so I’m still trying to wrap my head around things here.