Unconditional love spread throughout the core of your essence, body and mind
Brain wiring for love and gratitude

Archetype of parental love
Resurfacing of previous love energies received throughout your life
Essence of intimate love
Self-love and self-compassion

Essence of faith, prayer and divine love
Alchemical revision of love
Touch of warm comforting love around your body (accentuated on the back)
Transmutation of negative energies into love

65 Likes

I know this feels good :weary:

4 Likes

Another epic NFT. Congratz man, you’re on an impressive creativity streak :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Anyone has experience to share? Does it have audio? Thanks

1 Like

I do! And it’s truly Epic as @Cambrian said. I have shortened the list of NFTs that I use. And this field was included in the top 3 of my priorities. The relative simplicity makes this field very powerful and completely focused on Love.
Love itself completely changes a person’s life. When it enters someone’s life, it fills everything with “magic”.
My Path was focused on Love before as well and I knew about it’s importance, but this field helped me realise that there is never too much of Love.
The field makes it possible to feel the essence of Love, and it is undoubtedly different from other Love-focused fields.
My experience with the field was deep, it helped me overcome some of the blockages that I had about Love, giving a big boost to my development. I have become more open for expressing Love, as I became a big Source of Love itself haha. More open for receiving Love as well.
This NFT has replaced the Parental Love field for me too. In short, it’s a gem.
I used word “Love” in this post a lot, but as I said, there is never too much of Love :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing!! Tao. I believe I have a high wall around my heart. When I was a kid, I did not have much emotion, not happy or sad, until I entered primary school.

I am an angry/sorrow person deep inside. I am still trying to let go some deep unnoticed emotion/tramau/memories. Thank you for your review

By the way, does it have audio?

2 Likes

It doesn’t as far as I know

It’s a great field for your situation and just a great addition for every Love-based stack.

I believe you will succeed with overcoming your problem! @Mucc

2 Likes

Thank you tao!!! Thanks for the blessing!

2 Likes
4 Likes

damn bro…
what a wonderful video
thanks for it…very deep and profound.
And I fully agree, only us ourselves are our own saviours

2 Likes