Path to abilities

So true, I’ll try to focus on the pictures next time and I’ll try to talk to spirits.:+1:

I wish I had somebody into psychic stuff to do that with

start with someone who will not get mad at you if he know your into remote view it like parent

there are some website can help you with start

they have target picture they will give you only the code and with code you have to remote view the target then after you finish your task you click in the code to view the pictures and compare your notes with pictures

Good luck

3 Likes

it happens to me when i try to remote view someone i know and then he calls me tell he was thinking just few minutes and he felt like he need to call me lol
i even think those people who born with abilities they kept them from past lives, i mean if you can keep your abilities in astral world which means when you reincarnate you will bring them back, this is my philosophy of the whole thing

4 Likes

:+1:
I don’t know if Dream saw our post or if he already decided before, but he just released “etheric cord cutter” on dreamseeds. That’s great

2 Likes

i saw i’ve listened to it yesterday i find it very helpful

2 Likes

Btw you know what’s really cool with the new course,
I have made it so that the abilities should pass on genetically also, there should be a new race of humans in a 100 years or so.

44 Likes

Thanks you
You said “made it”, is it already out ?
Edit: Lol, I started using my brain, it’s not or we would have gotten the notification for the website :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think that’s a great idea.

No, seriously though, I think epigenetics have been taking us that way for a long time. There is more than one kind of singularity on the horizon. Glad to have you on our side.

3 Likes

What part of our DNA would the abilities be encoded in? I’m very curious. Will it change our DNA now? Is it something like an epigenetic expression?

1 Like

I don’t see what gene would give us super-power, but maybe like the sounds holds the fields, maybe our dna hold the energtic fields on top of it’s own structure. That way when it divides the new dna already contain parts of the “magic”. The dna would play the same role the pendants do on teesprings

5 Likes

That would be fascinating. I thought perhaps not any specific gene but some change to epigenetic expression that is heritable, or something similar to how ancestral memories are passed down. I like your idea a lot. Literally magic DNA would be cool. :smile:

3 Likes

The neat thing is that we as human beings already each have our own morphic or morphogenetic field.

https://www.sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance/introduction

5 Likes

coool man i would love to have a bunch for weirdo kids lol :smiley:

1 Like

What are your opinions on the idea of developing energy sensitivity (feeling subtle energy) by enlarging / strengthening its own chakras and the energy circulation channels?

4 Likes

That’s a good idea. Strengthening your chakras and clearing blockages can help develop and refine energy sensitivity.

You could try combining it with the new Vibration of Creation audio as well, as that audio will increase your receptivity to energy.

Here is a post by Sam from the Sapien team:

6 Likes

Would the the Vibration of Creation audio be better suited for sensing energy than the IPF tag?

@uial Excellent response, I am definitely informed and I even got much more than I asked, thank you very much

1 Like

You’re welcome, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I plan to combine “Vibration of Creation” soon with the necklace “Increased Psychic Functioning (IPF)”.

2 Likes

Would like to hear how that works out for you. I plan on getting one of the two.
I think the course is suppose to help, but I don’t know when it is to be released.

2 Likes