Patreon Discussion

Or desktop mode if you can on a browser/setting that enables it

1 Like

Press the 3 dots there

5 Likes

Thank you for your suggestions.
I didn’t had to use desktop mode or the PC, I could download them using the 3 dots, as Vesparda pointed/showed.

2 Likes

I HAVE had a quick search under Patreon but I don’t THINK this question has been asked: Are there fields on Patreon that are NOT available on Youtube? If so, does anyone have a rough idea around about how many more? I am trying to decide whether to join the patreon or not. I know some of the advantages of the Patreon: downloading, things on Sigils etc. but I’d like to know if there are any additional fields available after we join the patreon and more details about that. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Yup there are.
Some audios are being removed from YouTube… if they have been uploaded on Patreon, they will remain available.
Not to mention the Patreon exclusive ones.

1 Like

Yes, the following fields are not available on YouTube:

• Anti Aging
  • Acetylcholine Production
  • Androstenol for Men
  • Appendix Problems
  • BDNF (Brain-derived neurotrophic factor)
  • Body Nerve Healing
  • Brain Tumor Apoptosis
  • CBD (Cannabidiol) Energy Frequency
  • Cloaking Field
  • CoronaVirus Disruption (available free on Gumroad)
  • Corona Virus Disruption with UVC silent version (available free on Gumroad)
  • Epic Beard Growth
  • Gamma Brain Wave
  • Gregorian Chants
  • KCC2 Activation
  • Leptin Resistance
  • Lutenizing and Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
  • Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
  • Myostatin
  • Natural Male Enhancement
  • Om Mani Padme Hum
  • Oxytocin + Neuropeptide Y
  • Powerful Positive Vibe Energy (older version)
  • Rectocele
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Using NMN to improve NAD+ levels along with sirt1 activation
  • Older versions of various fields

Sigils, Mandalas, Portals, Apps:

There is a comprehensive list of Patreon uploads in the thread below:

30 Likes

Second that. Thank you for putting this together. I’d been repeatedly coming back to the idea of doing this myself–just for “ease of use” (with my everyday stack), and curiosity I guess.

Appreciate the time you took (so now I don’t have to!) :) Best~

3 Likes

So my card got expired so I couldn’t pay for this month. But I updated the card details and it deducted money from my account. I also got an email regarding the payment but it still doesn’t give me access to all the content? Can someone pls help?

1 Like

You should contact Patreon for this. They are a subscription company and everything is automated through them.

Loop luck fields while you do.

1 Like

Its active now. I just clicked the update button and it seems to have realised my payment. Lol it got me all worried. I’ve been trying it since morning refreshing pages logging in and out.

1 Like

Congrats to @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG for hitting 2k subscribers on Patreon!!! :partying_face: :pray:

35 Likes

Congrats! very well deserved and more! :tada::fireworks::revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

They have had more than that.
Few weeks ago they had almost 2200.
Some people subscribe a month, download all what they want, then unsubscribe again.

9 Likes

Ahhh I looked at it 2 days ago and it was 1984 (lol), I figured it would reach 2k soon :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lol…
Maybe they’re really broke, it’s a very.low price but in certain countries it could be relevant, so there is the benefit of the doubt…
Also maybe if they.listen to the fields and abundance mindset enough, they will overcome that mentality

7 Likes

I remember I joined at 500 . So proud to support you my man!! :raising_hand_man::heart:

4 Likes

Oh congratulations of course, don’t want to spoil the party , but 2K already was in January

Unfortunately people are time from time subscribe and then unsubscribe and that’s why number of patreon is various

1 Like

glad to see dream reached +2000, i’ve become patreon in when it first created. (1-10 Patreons) february 2018

5 Likes

Woah! Nice!!

Congrats! :tada: :hugs: